AND...I'll say this...BRING ON MORE 1/4 PREMIUM FORMATS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless SSC really takes action on their 12" paint apps and QC I'm afraid that the PF pieces will be my main focus from now on.

Darth Loki said:
A birdie told me who the next PF was going to be but I told this person I wouldn't spill the beans and I'm a man of my word :monkey3 . Of course they could've been pulling my leg but I don't know why this person would lie or make it up:monkey4 . All I'm going to say is a lot of people will be very happy and it should kick some serious ass.:monkey5
Nothing in the newsletter does this mean we have to wait another week to hear what the birdie knows? Damm know I remeber why I don't really like birds.:lol

mfoga said:
Nothing in the newsletter does this mean we have to wait another week to hear what the birdie knows? Damm know I remeber why I don't really like birds.:lol

I have no idea how far along this character is or if it would even be the next one announced. I was just told who was in the works, but we'll see if it was accurate before too long I hope.

Darth Loki said:
I have no idea how far along this character is or if it would even be the next one announced. I was just told who was in the works, but we'll see if it was accurate before too long I hope.
Well give us some fun hit like what Episode the character is most prominent in or at least which trilogy. Otherwise there really isn't any fun in you knowing anything. :)

Khev said:
Well give us some fun hit like what Episode the character is most prominent in or at least which trilogy. Otherwise there really isn't any fun in you knowing anything. :)

Well maybe not for you :D

It's still fun for me to possibly be in the know.

I'll tell you this, the character is in at least one of the movies. Sorry, that's all I can give.

Darth Loki said:
Well maybe not for you :D

It's still fun for me to possibly be in the know.

I'll tell you this, the character is in at least one of the movies. Sorry, that's all I can give.

Well that just gave it all away! I can't believe you gave a clue that made it THAT obvious! :rotfl

Ha! You've just revealed everything! "The character?" Obviously not a two-pack! "At least one of the movies?" Movie one? Episode I?

"All I can give" as in, "He gives without any thought of reward."

Which could ONLY be....

BEN QUADINAROS! Woohoo! :chew

If they make a Maul and Qui-Gon PF, hopefully they will have dueling poses like Obi/Vader...

Personally, I'd rather have a R2/3P0 with LED lighting and a real-fur Chewie before we go back to prequel PFs...

Back