Ancient asia predator in AVP R ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finish rewatching AVP R and saw what looks like Ancient asia predator edition in the beginning. Anyone else seeing this?:D Its the part where he was killed in ship and crash into earth......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qw9oX-kZ_9k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qw9oX-kZ_9k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anyone can do a decent screen grab from AVPR of the Asia Ancient Bio Pred? I wonder what his armor looks like. I'm guessing his Plasma Caster is the same as Wolf's since he took the one off the asia's dead body.

Sure thing!!

AvP-RE.jpg

I'll never stop!!

Bio mask or something is what they call it!:lol I sold them cause i needed the $$ for other things!!! not to worry!! With Predator 1 coming!! there 2 more preds coming in to my life!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

you say 2 more preds whats the other predator you gettin?

its only in the movie because ADI are cheap gits.

heres a pic of that scene:
AvP-RE.jpg

if you squint your eyes, tilt your head to the left you can almost see an eye.

Anyone can do a decent screen grab from AVPR of the Asia Ancient Bio Pred? I wonder what his armor looks like. I'm guessing his Plasma Caster is the same as Wolf's since he took the one off the asia's dead body.

His armor changes from shot to shot. It is very inconsistant. The first time you see the one wearing that mask (which is the Asian from AVP), he has AVP half-chest armor like the ancients in AVP, but his back pack, gauntlets, and gun are like the Wolf. He also has the AVP belt and thigh armor, but his leg armor doesn't go up to his knees, it's just the lower part like high-top shoes.

Later, when the ship has crashed, you clearly see that his guantlers are like the Wolf's when he tries to set the bomb before the PredAlien takes him out.

Now, when the Wolf arrives at the crash site, his dead friend wearing the Asian helmet is actually wearing full-chsest AVP armor including gauntlets and back pack, but the cannon is the Wolf's because that's the one he uses as his second cannon.

Nice. Guess it would be either too hard or nearly impossible to customize one. Not gonna bother. He blew up his own ship and got himself killed anyway. I hate how in both AVP movies preds were just so damn easy to kill.

I hate how in both AVP movies preds were just so damn easy to kill.
easy to kill?
in the 1st predator movie he got outsmarted by arnold and killed by a three-stooges-style pratfall and the 2nd one lost a fight to an over-the-hill cop.
i'd say the avp preds are much tougher if anything.

easy to kill?
in the 1st predator movie he got outsmarted by arnold and killed by a three-stooges-style pratfall and the 2nd one lost a fight to an over-the-hill cop.
i'd say the avp preds are much tougher if anything.

Didn't thinking of it like that. But then again P1 did kill a bunch of special forces commandos until Arnold got covered in Mud. P2 killed tons of armed gangsters and a specialized team of Predator Hunters.

AVP Preds killed some explorers and security personnel with guns until Celtic and Chopper got wasted by 1 Xeno. The Preds on the scout ship didn't kill anything...

Wolf killed a lot of pathetic towns people and a good handful of Xenos. I still say besides wolf, the AVP and AVPR preds were pretty ehhhh.

They got wasted by one Alien because ALIENS ARENT ^^^^^ES LIKE THE STRAUSES SEEM TO BELIVE. AvP still sucks, but I have to give it to Anderson for not making the Aliens total ^^^^^es.

Back