Ancient asia predator in AVP R ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVP99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just finish rewatching AVP R and saw what looks like Ancient asia predator edition in the beginning. Anyone else seeing this?:D Its the part where he was killed in ship and crash into earth......

MoreYouKnow.jpg

yep its the same Bio.

holy crap! the infamous Pitu responded my thread....dude why did you sell your preds collection?:google

anyways, but what do you mean by BIO, helmet???:D

I though asia predator & special predator died from gazillion aliens in AVP?

i'm amazed you could see anything in that movie.

also, who cares...

i'm amazed you could see anything in that movie.

also, who cares...

The movie kinda sucks and your right, its hella dark and you cant see anything....

its too much human interaction and hardly any Alien vs. Predator

holy crap! the infamous Pitu responded my thread....dude why did you sell your preds collection?:google

anyways, but what do you mean by BIO, helmet???:D

I though asia predator & special predator died from gazillion aliens in AVP?

Bio mask or something is what they call it!:lol I sold them cause i needed the $$ for other things!!! not to worry!! With Predator 1 coming!! there 2 more preds coming in to my life!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Bio mask or something is what they call it!:lol I sold them cause i needed the $$ for other things!!! not to worry!! With Predator 1 coming!! there 2 more preds coming in to my life!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Then straight back out?! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aD21JDMp86c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aD21JDMp86c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anyone can do a decent screen grab from AVPR of the Asia Ancient Bio Pred? I wonder what his armor looks like. I'm guessing his Plasma Caster is the same as Wolf's since he took the one off the asia's dead body.

Back