Anakin vs. Obi-Wan Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pictures Maulfan. :clap

In my opinion this is probably the best dio that's been done since Hulk VS Spider-Man.

MaulFan those pics are great and I love how you imitated the lighting to look like they were really surronded by Lava.

Thanks guys, it's an amazing piece. My lighting trick is something new I'm trying; I didn't quite get the result I was hoping for, so I may still experiment with it on this piece.

Nice shots Sean....I must admit I liked the "natural" light ones better...they really show off the paint apps and detail to great effect.

It is a very nice piece. Maybe someday....

Nice shots Sean....I must admit I liked the "natural" light ones better...they really show off the paint apps and detail to great effect.

It is a very nice piece. Maybe someday....

I agree, I'll probably do some new ones in the true tones, the effect came out more just a general pink hue to the shots and not the red glow I was hoping for, but experimentation is key in photography, you live you learn.

Took a few experimental shots on lunch break, these are more along the lines I was trying to achieve earlier. The effect is good for stylistic images, but for my first batch where it was more to show off the piece it wasn't a good lighting style.

SWDIO19.jpg

SWDIO20.jpg

SWDIO21.jpg

SWDIO22.jpg

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:google:google:google:google:monkey5

I can't wait my diorama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has everybody recieved his shipping notice out there? I paid my last Flexpay installment on Monday and my status is still Ordered.

Mine is enroute from Mike at Razor's and I can't wait to open it up! This line has so much potential, I hope it continues for a very long time. At least long enough to give me a Luke vs. Wampa and Rancor vs. Gamorrean Guard. :monkey5

Had to move my dio last night my son's cat used anakins sabre as a swing bar and it snapped off. I got it glued back and it looks pretty good and I told my wife that the cat better go cause their aint going to be enough glue to put it back together again.:maul

damn, sorry to hear that...having a saber break is something most of us have unfortunately had to deal with at one time or another.

damn, sorry to hear that...having a saber break is something most of us have unfortunately had to deal with at one time or another.

Yup, I caught the saber on my GG Maul statue and snapped the end of the saber off with the blade piece, superglue wouldn't help so I ended up buying a new one.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion CF, but I think the likenesses are great, the head to body proportions are fantastic, everything about the figural sculpting is very impressive and top notch.

Looks pretty sweet... too bad its out of my price range. But if Dooku/Yoda turnes out great it may cause me to go back and get this one too.

Back