Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my regular today. It looks absolutly fantastic. I think it looks pretty goofy with the hood up though. the hood is double layer thick and his hair is big, thats not a good combo. anyone know if the regular version would be able to swap heads with an exclusive head if i were to say, find an ex head on ebay??

I got my regular today. It looks absolutly fantastic. I think it looks pretty goofy with the hood up though. the hood is double layer thick and his hair is big, thats not a good combo. anyone know if the regular version would be able to swap heads with an exclusive head if i were to say, find an ex head on ebay??

I don't think the regular head is removable, is it? That's something you can check pretty easily on your own. In any case, it's unlikely that someone would sell their exclusive head.

So tempting, but I know if I get him, I will be forced to hunt down an Asajj PF to complete the "Sith" display with Maul.

*Sigh* Just received my Exc. Anakin, and he looked great until I saw the whole base battery cover flopping around hanging on one wire. As a result of course the light doesn't work.:monkey2

PB180001.jpg

PB180002.jpg

Man it seems I always have to send every other item I receive back to SSC for some issue or another.:banghead What's funny is I pay extra to double box my stuff, and the shipping box looked fine.

Okay here's some pics of my Exclusive Anakin PF. These are only of the Sith head right now, until I get my repainted Regular head back from Josh AKA DarkArtist81.....Thanks again for being willing to help me out Josh. For those who don't know, I got two Exclusive heads. Anyway, I think it's an awesome PF, the likeness is pretty spot on, probably one of the best if not the best that I've seen. The tailoring is incredible also, and the robe wasn't too wrinkled on mine either.All in all a great PF, and for those who don't have one on order yet, do so, you won't be disappointed. Enjoy the pics everyone. :chew

Picture814.jpg

Picture815.jpg

Picture818.jpg

Picture819.jpg

Picture820.jpg

Picture822.jpg

Picture823.jpg

Last edited:
It's obvious this piece was not designed to have his hood up. I have yet to see a shot with the hood up that looked good. Such a shame too, that would have been the icing on the cake to have a properly tailored hood with wires.

It seems odd that they didn't put a wire in the hood anticipating that people would want to have him with the hood up.

yeah the problem is they never make enough hood! the hood should really be longer and rest on the chest but im happy with how i made mine look. the dark pics dont do it justice

thanks khev! like i said. it is totally possible to make him look great with what weve been given to work with. his clothes and robe just need some tlc :)

kind of bummed he doesnt fit in a detolf either. but he looks good sitting on top of one.

Back