Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the exclusive prices seem crazy. I don't understand why such little changes on a figure can increase it's value by hundreds of dollars on the secondary market. Does a little cape to go on your Grevious PF really mean that much? I can live without, and spend the extra $$$ I would save buying the regular edition on another PF.

But, like I've said before...I'm new...maybe I'll learn someday, hehe.

I think what drives up exclusive price when it is a good exclusive is that people are less likely to part with it.

Some of the exclusive prices seem crazy. I don't understand why such little changes on a figure can increase it's value by hundreds of dollars on the secondary market. Does a little cape to go on your Grevious PF really mean that much? I can live without, and spend the extra $$$ I would save buying the regular edition on another PF.

But, like I've said before...I'm new...maybe I'll learn someday, hehe.

I would say that GG has one of the best ex options and really does make the piece.

yeah the cape really makes the PF. the regular is still great, but the exclusive is the way he should've looked his entire two minutes of screentime. if a yoda PF came out do you think IF his cane was the exclusive item...would it be worth more?? i do. i know yoda isn't yoda without his cane.

yeah the cape really makes the PF. the regular is still great, but the exclusive is the way he should've looked his entire two minutes of screentime. if a yoda PF came out do you think IF his cane was the exclusive item...would it be worth more?? i do. i know yoda isn't yoda without his cane.

I guess the Yoda 1:1 bust and the Luke and Yoda PF aren't Yoda then? :D

In general, it's in Sideshow's best interest to make the exclusives nice, but not "must haves." Otherwise you get a situation like with Grievous, where people would rather have nothing if they can't get the exclusive. I think the Anakin exclusive may be crossing over this line a bit.

A LOT of people seem to be cancelling right now...

low_08.jpg

With Indy and Rogue coming out in November, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep Anakin. I will get him eventually but propbably will cancel, unless some money comes my way the next few weeks....

With Indy and Rogue coming out in November, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep Anakin. I will get him eventually but propbably will cancel, unless some money comes my way the next few weeks....

Just a lil off the subject but do u think Indy will start converting, this is what I'm praying for!!!! :gun

One more weekly update with no mention of Ani at all and I'm going through with the cancel.

Now, I'd much rather wait and get a better product than have them rush to meet deadlines and deliver something sub-par, but there is something to be said for keeping the excitement level up on a piece. I can't even remember how many months its been since this announcement was first unveiled. I was excited, then more excited when my exclusive converted, but now all I can muster is a "Meh.."

If they could just come up with some more production shots!

One more weekly update with no mention of Ani at all and I'm going through with the cancel.

Now, I'd much rather wait and get a better product than have them rush to meet deadlines and deliver something sub-par, but there is something to be said for keeping the excitement level up on a piece. I can't even remember how many months its been since this announcement was first unveiled. I was excited, then more excited when my exclusive converted, but now all I can muster is a "Meh.."

If they could just come up with some more production shots!

Just a little longer wait, he's due next month.

I just got an 18-20 day notice. It also said its a split shipment. So hopefully those who are ready get it first and those who aren't are in the second batch. As for me, I hope to be in the first.

If this holds true, Monday November 3rd is when initial processing (Pre-Auths) will likely begin.

I'm really anxious to see the first in hands pics of this guy.

Got my notice. I was on the wait list so I'm assuming I'm on the second shipment. No Indy notice yet......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back