Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've cut off all 12" and just going with PF and select 1:1 stuff Star Wars. I recently cancelled the Emperor bust. Personally if it really doesn't photograph well then I don't think I'll be happy with it. One of the big mistakes of that is they should have used taxadermy eyes or something more realistic than painting them. EXCELLENT sculpt, but I don't think I'd be happy with it. I know when in doubt, don't.

As for Anakin.... I'm sure a lot will wish they hadn't canceled on this one because I think it's going to exceed expectations.

I cut off the 12 inch line and just going SW PF. There so much better. Almost perfect, whereas the 12 inch line is up & down, and the prices are getting way too high.

i agree with the 12" ups and downs. i picked and chose the Jedi, but have yet to pick up Old Ben 12".....which is supposed to be amazing.

Just cancelled him, something about Anakin as a character makes me not even want him in the collection. For one thing the actor sucks. Also the Anakin character lost all credibility with me when he killed the kids in Episode 3. Why the hell do I care about this guy at the end of Jedi? He freaking killed kids, what a ******.

Just cancelled him, something about Anakin as a character makes me not even want him in the collection. For one thing the actor sucks. Also the Anakin character lost all credibility with me when he killed the kids in Episode 3. Why the hell do I care about this guy at the end of Jedi? He freaking killed kids, what a ******.

Some truth in what has just been said methinks :monkey1

It's what happens when the darkside takes over dude!!! U just gotta go all bad, Lucas makes you hate him, so your pulling for Luke in the originals that much more! :D

What good is a half villain? Vader in the OT was a monster. The kind of monster who would kill children. He was a total disciple of the dark side, and that's the only type of man who would loyally serve a man as evil as the Emperor.

His redemption is not so much the resurrection of his virtues as it is the fact that in the midst of all of his vice, he chose to turn against the sith as he had once turned on the jedi. He fulfills the prophecy as the Force marked him for, and achieves the rebalancing that was necessitated by the decadence of the jedi order in the last days of the Republic.

What good is a half villain? Vader in the OT was a monster. The kind of monster who would kill children. He was a total disciple of the dark side, and that's the only type of man who would loyally serve a man as evil as the Emperor.

His redemption is not so much the resurrection of his virtues as it is the fact that in the midst of all of his vice, he chose to turn against the sith as he had once turned on the jedi. He fulfills the prophecy as the Force marked him for, and achieves the rebalancing that was necessitated by the decadence of the jedi order in the last days of the Republic.

Great post bro, YEAH he did all dat and became what some ppl call "DA MAN!!!!"

Touche! He did fulfill his destiny, I wonder why Palpatine couldn't see it the betrayal coming? Clouded by the light side? LOL..

Touche! He did fulfill his destiny, I wonder why Palpatine couldn't see it the betrayal coming? Clouded by the light side? LOL..

No, by his own arrogance and overconfidence. Remember what Luke said: "Your overconfidence is your weakness."

The exclusive is back up for pre-order. So I went ahead and bit the bullet on this guy. Looks fantastic! This will be my first SS Premium Figure.

Exciting, eh? Well, for me....not really any of you. :rotfl

Whoa, reckon there have been alot of cancellations on this one...

Congrats on joining the "I'm broke because I like to buy really big statues with real clothes and now that I have one I want them all" club.

Whoa, reckon there have been alot of cancellations on this one...

Congrats on joining the "I'm broke because I like to buy really big statues with real clothes and now that I have one I want them all" club.

Indeed, I'm already eyeing the Asajj Ventress Premium Format figure. What a ridiculous new obsession this has become in such a short amount of time, hehe :lol

You're not the first. I remember when I got sucked in. "I'm only going to get a few of my favorite characters." :lol indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back