Anakin Almost SOLD OUT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good one on the Photoshopping; just about made my heart stop. How much do you think this badboy will fetch on ebay if the nonattendees (like me) miss one of the 600 available?

First of all, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they made more than 600 available tomorrow. Much more!

Either way, with 6000 total figures out there, I don't think that they will be too insanely expensive when the flood hits eBay three months from now.

AmanaMatt said:
Good one on the Photoshopping; just about made my heart stop. How much do you think this badboy will fetch on ebay if the nonattendees (like me) miss one of the 600 available?

There will be 5 times more of these dumped on ebay than Ex Luke, so figure the first mini wave will fetch higher prices but when the big waves hit they will be very reasonably priced. My guess is you can probably pick one up for under $75 Mid - Late July. We'll see...

Well, just talked to a buddy that lives in Ca and I will fly in for the show....can't wait to meet the Sideshow team, so I am excited. Decided to order the pick up version Sith Anakin after all. Should be a lot of fun!

AmanaMatt said:
Well, just talked to a buddy that lives in Ca and I will fly in for the show....can't wait to meet the Sideshow team, so I am excited. Decided to order the pick up version Sith Anakin after all. Should be a lot of fun!

Congratulations on getting to chance to pick one up in person! You will have a great time at SDCC and the trip will be well worth it.

Back