Anakin Almost SOLD OUT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 and a half hours and still not sold-out!!Do you think SS may have overshot the ES with 6000:confused: They should stop the sale now and leave the rest for non-att:D !!

It's gotta be frustrating for those not attending. Knowing how hard it is going to be to order tomorow, and still seeing it available for attendees....

Just rememeber to get ont that wait-list A-Sap if you miss it.

:)

Agent23 said:
It's gotta be frustrating for those not attending. Knowing how hard it is going to be to order tomorow, and still seeing it available for attendees....

Just rememeber to get ont that wait-list A-Sap if you miss it.

:)

Yeah is VERY frustrating to see Anakin just sitting there saying "order me Chase,order me"....and I can do nothing but wait until tomorow:monkey4 !

I hear ya...hopefully, all us 'Freaks are able to land one thou.

:emperor

Keep in mind that even though he is basically a redo of Anakin, he is still a new figure. Look at the sales of the past figures and remember that it took a few days for both the exclusive and regular versions to sellout. Also, compare Sith Apprentice total to the others...

Jedi Luke 1250 + 6500 = 7750
Anakin Skywalker 1750 + 7000 = 8750
Kit Fisto 1250 + 5000 = 6250
Bespin Han 2000 + 8000 = 10000
Mace Windu 1750 + 7500 = 9250
Obi-Wan Kenobi 1750 + 7500 = 9250
Qui-Gon Jimm 2000 + 7500 = 9500

Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice 6000

It may be that Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice is the rarest Star Wars figure put out by Sideshow... at least until further along in the line! :google

Good point. :clap

Also, I think once alot of people at the 'Con find out about this one, and they didn't order one, they are gonna want it, increasing demand for it. Kinda like the Target, exclusive Darth Vader last year.

:vader

Oh wow, you almost freaked me out with this, I had checked earlier and it was still there and then I saw this--at first I was like "OH NO!!!" and then I wondered if you photoshopped it, glad that it was just a joke.

I call most of my orders in............get two phones ready, and call at the same time!:D

Bespin Han has the most figures? Thats a shock. I would have thought another Jedi would be more popular. I guess Han's near-accurate face sculpt didin't drive anyone off.

Nice prank Tom. I was in class when you put it up. How soon from the order time did you do it? :lol

Very good point LC. Even though this is still around it is lower than the rest but will still be easy to get IMO.

Yeah, it's nerve wracking to see the figure up for order and not being able to order it.... I've never been so tense on a preorder day. Now to have it staring at me from the page, the order button so tantalizing.... it's killing me! :monkey4

Please....oh please let tomorrow go as smooth!!

Oh, and Tom..... :emperor :emperor :emperor
You really had me going there for a minute....

Back