Anakin 20-25 Day Notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anakin is one of the two (I think) exclusives I got, the other being Mace. I was so happy I wouldn't have such a long wait for him. Oh well, at least the wait won't be as long as the one for Luke. Right? Wasn't the long wait for him due to the HQ move? Please say yes. ;)

Ordered the Exclusive, no email yet....I just want my Anakin! They can keep the Gummi Sidious!....:lol :chew

OK...since no one else did yet, I just called Sideshow Collectibles. They said the e-mails for BOTH EDITIONS went out yesterday. I even double checked: "And that's for the exclusive edition, right?"

The rep (Kathy...Cathy??) said they're expecting to ship them withing 20-25 days, so I should be getting the e-mail soon.

Probably the regular edition e-mails went out first then the exclusives, and our e-mails are still floating in cyberspace snail mail.

But both editions will be at the end of the month.

EDIT: Hey, look at that. This is my 66th post!! Guess I should go kill a lot of Jedi...good thing Anakin's coming!!! :)

Sith Lord 0498 said:
OK...since no one else did yet, I just called Sideshow Collectibles. They said the e-mails for BOTH EDITIONS went out yesterday. I even double checked: "And that's for the exclusive edition, right?"

The rep (Kathy...Cathy??) said they're expecting to ship them withing 20-25 days, so I should be getting the e-mail soon.

Probably the regular edition e-mails went out first then the exclusives, and our e-mails are still floating in cyberspace snail mail.

EDIT: Hey, look at that. This is my 66th post!! Guess I should go kill a lot of Jedi...good thing Anakin's coming!!! :)

If that's what SSC CS said, it's definitely good news!

:chew:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :emperor

"Dance Wookies Dance!!!!"

Well...I received the e-mail announcement for the VSD 501st Trooper overnight, but still no e-mail regarding my exclusive Anakin. I'd like to know how that's possible if all the notification e-mails have been sent.

Guess I'll have to call SSC again either tonight or tomorrow if I don't get anything in my e-mail.... :emperor

Sith Lord 0498 said:

Sweet! For a while it would take several days for me to get the newsletter. Now I get it on Friday. I don't see how we didn't get the shipping notice if we got the 501st e-mail but who cares, as long as they tell us Anakin will be in the warehouse soon! Looks like they need to use a better mail program.

I remember back during the newsletter debacles before it was posted on the site there was talk about the problem being with the internet providers. Something about when they send out that many e-mails like that the various providers will only let so many go through at a time because they are being checked for spam. I don't doubt that is the problem with mine (I'm on AOL) it took a number of newsletters before AOL finally stopped putting them in my spam folder (even though every time I clicked "this is not spam") I'm just thankful I had it set to put spam in folder as opposed to delete all spam. Which is just a stupid option in my opinion considering how non-spam can get counted as spam.

I figure that Anakin (exclusive or otherwise) will come when he comes. Just make sure our accounts are all good and there is some green in them and all will be right with the world. :D :D :D

The latest newsletter has Anakin shipping in the next 30 days, but no mention of Kit Fisto and Obi-Wan which were also scheduled to ship in June. Does anyone else think that these will be delayed as well? It's not looking good.

rainman said:
The latest newsletter has Anakin shipping in the next 30 days, but no mention of Kit Fisto and Obi-Wan which were also scheduled to ship in June. Does anyone else think that these will be delayed as well? It's not looking good.

The newsletter also states BOTH Ani reg and Ex are coming in 30 days! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

pjam said:
The newsletter also states BOTH Ani reg and Ex are coming in 30 days!

If Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto will be coming in the next 30 days, we should get notices soon. Otherwise, these figures will ship in July. Watch and see.

Back