Anakin 20-25 Day Notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
Both! But this email is for the regular... :monkey5

That's what I thought when I looked at the item number and checked mine since I have the exclusive coming.

tomandshell said:
So it looks like the Regulars will be out before the Exclusives.

An alarming new trend is developing...

I hope not because the rest of the SW 12 inch figures I have on pre-order are the exclusive editions. I was really hoping to get mine earlier now for that very reason!!

Again, my only Sideshow order so far has been Luke, so I may be wrong here: Isn't it customary for the exclusives to ship out before the regular editions of any Sideshow product (I know Grievous PF is an exception because of the cape)? It can't possibly be that the Sidious hologram is holding up anything???!?!?!

I also got this e-mail for my regular Anakin. I also got the exclusive ordered but no e-mail for that one. I received my exclusive Luke one week before my regular Luke. I guess it's random which ships first.

EVILFACE said:
Hmmmm got mine as well but it was different:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12" Anakin Skywalker (item #2119) from our Star Wars 12" Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting, but we are sad to say we are doing away with the 12" Star Wars line and concentrating on fruit flavored Star Wars Treats instead. Sorry.

So I guess we'll just be getting the "gummy bear Sidious" then?:lol :monkey5

It looks like only a few people got e-mails and they are all for the regular version. I ordered a regular version and then canceled it when my exlcusive wait list order got converted. It still shows the regular order in my account though.

I wonder if they will send out more tomorrow or if that is it. Did we all get the e-mails at the same time for Luke or did it come in waves like this? Man, I'm so impatient. I can't wait until we get the next figure. So since we are now getting Anakin in June, how many other Sideshow figures will come in June? According to Sideshow, it could be 3 or 4 but I doubt it.

tomandshell said:
So it looks like the Regulars will be out before the Exclusives.

An alarming new trend is developing...

No notice here on the Exclusive either, guess we'll have to wait for the next shipment.

I don't get it though, same figure except for the little holo.

Last edited:
Oh no! First it was waiting to become one of the "others" and get a shipping notice for the Luke exclusive, now it looks like we've got to wait even longer for the Anakin exclusive 20-25 day notice.

:chew

I guess the little blue gummy sidius is holding things up.

I get the GG cape causing a slight delay but not this.

I ate all the blue gummy sidious exclusives. *burp*

Back