An important question about Big Bad Toy Store

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kojirex20

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I made a reservation with big bad toy store(DX Bruce Lee), and recently needed to cancel it. I did'nt find an option to cancel, just an option to change the amount of reserved items. So I made it zero, and it said you have no items reserved. I know it said I did'nt have anything reserved, but does that mean it was actually canceld? I do not want any surprises next year. Thank you

Thats a good question i to just cancelled something i ordered back in Feb. And you can't call them they don't have a # any place.

To get a better answer you should email them, IMO. I've canceled preorders in the past, but don't know anything about reservations.

I made a reservation with big bad toy store(DX Bruce Lee), and recently needed to cancel it. I did'nt find an option to cancel, just an option to change the amount of reserved items. So I made it zero, and it said you have no items reserved. I know it said I did'nt have anything reserved, but does that mean it was actually canceld? I do not want any surprises next year. Thank you

I've done this before and that's the whole process as far as I know, never gotten any surprises from BBTS.

Without revisiting the site right here and now, I do recall that in the policy document published on their website it does state that this is indeed what you do to 'cancel' an order - ie you change the quantity to zero.

I can reassure you by saying that when I wanted to cancel a couple of pre-orders a few months ago, I did this and it was sweet, no problems at all.

I'm sure if you read the FAQs it will have a paragraph in there somewhere that states this pretty clearly :)

BBTS is GREAT! :D I cannot say enough good things about them.:clap :)

thanks everyone. you all were very helpfull. I like coming here, you all know how to make a newcomer feel welcomed

BBTS is one of my favorite international shops, never had any problems. You should contact them, for example Jessica there was always kind to answer any questions I had. :) [email protected]

Actually, I figured out how to cancel an item you have on preorder. Really easy....

1. Go to 'Your Account' and log in.
2. Scroll down and click on 'View Preorders'
3. Find the item you want to cancel and change the Quantity to 0 (zero).
4. Then in the same item box click 'Update' to the right and the item will disappear from your preorder list.

Done.

Actually, I figured out how to cancel an item you have on preorder. Really easy....

1. Go to 'Your Account' and log in.
2. Scroll down and click on 'View Preorders'
3. Find the item you want to cancel and change the Quantity to 0 (zero).
4. Then in the same item box click 'Update' to the right and the item will disappear from your preorder list.

Done.

yep....I did the same thing....

Administrative Contact:
BigBadToyStore, Inc
Joel Boblit
321 SMC DR
Somerset, WI 54025
US
Phone: +1.715-247-2287

Love to order through BBTS! The package HT figures better than most, and their prices are reasonable. Always a sure thing with them. Glad to hear everyone else loves them too.

Back