An American Werewolf in London interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I know SS would never do these but I was just wondering are there any fellow freaks who would just love to get some PF's from this movie?

Now I know those who would want something from AWIL would love the Werewolf itself but I was thinking how cool the Nazi Demons would look in a mixed media format.

But more then all of that I would want a Jack and David PF as the appear on the movie poster. Yes I know it's kind of boring but it is one of my fav. film posters of all time. Add that to the fact that I love both of those characters and you would have the perfect AWIL PF for me..... Plus a werewolf :)

An_American_Werewolf_in_London_poster.jpg

Now this is all just a fantasy. But I had to do something with this thread that I accidently started as a hulk thread and put it in the wrong section :)

Last edited:
I'd 100% buy ANY AWIL PF, but my wishlist in order would be:

1. Werewolf PF
2. Nazi Demon PF
3 Zombie Jack PF
4. David (in transition to wolf) PF
5. Nurse Alex Price PF (or life size blow up doll) :wink1:

I'm surprised their aren't more people interested in AWIL collectibles. Then again, I grew up watching it and it's one of, if not my favorite horror film. Anyways, good idea for a thread Jaws! :clap

I have been dying for figures or statues of both an undead Jack and a werewolf David for years now. I would buy them without a moment's hesitation.

I only collect 1/6 stuff but I would break that an buy a really well executed PF figure from this line. Could be a David hand stretching change, Jack in any of his decomposing states, or the werewolf itself.

This is my most favorite horror movie of all time.

I only collect 1/6 stuff but I would break that an buy a really well executed PF figure from this line. Could be a David hand stretching change, Jack in any of his decomposing states, or the werewolf itself.

This is my most favorite horror movie of all time.

David in a changing hand state would need a censored sign around his unmentionables.

Personally Like I said I would Kill for JAck and David from the poster art. I know it's kind of boring and would never get done but I love both of those characters and I Love the poster. When of the best posters of all time IMO. But I would kill for a werewolf also. If they made a werewolf then I would be happy with a third stage Dead Jack. First stage is a tad to gory and I have kids. Second stage is a bit boring. But I would have to have a werewolf if I had a Jack.

Actually just writing this I have changed my mind.

Third stage dead Jack and the werewolf would be perfect!!!!

Jack-Puppet-American-Werewolf-Movie-Prop-20a_1.jpg
American-Werewolf-in-London-Movie-Prop-Restoration-5.jpg

First stage bloody Jack is my favorite and would be my ideal version of the character. He could include a piece of toast and have chewed bits of it dripping from his torn open throat. :lol Easily one of my favorite makeups ever.
Stage three Jack never sat as well with me, as it was clearly a puppet. An excellent puppet, sure, but no longer the actor in the makeup, and that affected how I felt about it.

Last edited:
Personally I would be happy with this. But at $1800.00 I am afraid that is a tad out of my price range.

An_American_Werewolf_In_London_Wolf_Head-2.jpg

Holy... That bust is insanely terrifying. I might be glad that's out of my range! But seriously, I would really love it if Sideshow did a PF of the werewolf. BTW - Do they watch these threads to see what we're talking about anyway?

I would buy a jack n david and werewolf figure in a heart beat if anyone was to do it. awesome film. and would be awesome figures aswell to have . anybody willing to do it? ha ha :pray:

Last edited:
it is really hard to understand why Sideshow people don't give us these classics's figures which an american werewolf is one of them! They did "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" and "Splice" but not a proper werewolf or a vampire figure except the universal monster's line which are not so great in my opinion...

it is really hard to understand why Sideshow people don't give us these classics's figures which an american werewolf is one of them! They did "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" and "Splice" but not a proper werewolf or a vampire figure except the universal monster's line which are not so great in my opinion...

Great point! I mean "Don't be Afraid of the Dark" ??? Awful film. "Splice"?? Not a bad film but how many people really want something to remember that film by???

SS should do some modern classics.

I have the bust that SOTA toys put out, but I was always disappointed that the action figures of the werewolf and jack were never released. It was weird that we got the dream nazi's first before the werewolf.
That said, I would jump for joy if SS announced a PF of the wolf.

Licensing fees

I'd prefer David and Jack(s) in 1/6 form, but would definitely go for PFs if somebody made them. A PF of the wolf or a mid-transformation David would kick all available a$$. :panic:

(Though, sadly, I think the license is probably too small for Sideshow these days. With Marvel, DC and Star Wars, they've moved a bit beyond the smaller horror licenses at this point. :monkey2)

Back