An Alien tattoo for you all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubeca

Cage Fighter
Reaction score
Stupid_Tattoo.jpg

What is up with the stalker photographs in the background too? All we need to see next are some colored strings connecting each photograph surrounded by various newspaper headlines or red lipsticked "X's" through the various photo's.

This doesn't look like a real tattoo, more like one of thos e"run under hot water" decals, to be honest. Including the snake on his neck.

In short, what a dork.

What is up with the stalker photographs in the background too?

those look like portrait tattoo pictures at the tattoo shop .....

,,, if he likes it, good for him. I wouldnt get it ... :monkey1

Though it is cool and creepy looking....I would be more turned off by it than on....even if the guy had a washboard stomach.....it's just a little too creepy......wouldn't want that rubbing up against me. :lol And this is coming from a gal that LOVES tattoos.

Though it is cool and creepy looking....I would be more turned off by it than on....even if the guy had a washboard stomach.....it's just a little too creepy......wouldn't want that rubbing up against me. :lol And this is coming from a gal that LOVES tattoos.

I don't like it either. Maybe because of all the red "blood". I don't think it looks that good.

the image itself is badass, but something I would NEVER get as a tattoo. I'd almost be scared if i knew a girl that would be attracted to that... LOL

as a temporary tattoo - cool... but permament? WAY too much for me.

Back