Amount of X-Men Comiquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I've got my third X-men Statue today, 2 Comiquette's and 1 PF.

I was curious as to how many X-Men Comiquette's have been released so far, and who.

Here is the one's i found on SSC...

X-23
Rogue
Emma Frost
Nightcrawler (March 2011)
Angel (2011)
Beast (2011)
Colossus
Scarlet Witch
Psylocke
Wolverine
Cloak & Dagger
Magneto
Black Queen

So as for other characters i figured they'd have made:

Cyke
Phoenix/Marvel Girl
Charles Xavier
Juggernaut
Mr Sinister
Storm

Before some of the above.

p.s I was gonna go on the Rogue waiting list, but i figured it's a waste, advice??

(Oh yeah i wasn't counting PF's cos their not the same product line, but i know of Cyclops and Gambit.)

just x-men or any?

'cause Im not sure if Scarlet Witch or Cloak and Dagger have been an X-man before.

just x-men or any?

'cause Im not sure if Scarlet Witch or Cloak and Dagger have been an X-man before.

820392-dagger__dark_x_men__large.jpg
:lecture

Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth. I think he forgot the Beast maquette or comiquette, whatever. You know, the movie nekkid version one.

Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth. I think he forgot the Beast maquette or comiquette, whatever. You know, the movie nekkid version one.

The furry Frasier Crane.
That was an abomination! :lecture
& the don't forget the Vinnie Jones Juggernaut.

just x-men or any?

I'd say characters featured primarily in X-Men comics, or associated with, not just x-team members

No love for the X-force dio at all? Teensy lil' lovin'? For shame...:ohbfrank:

just talkin' comiquettes and maybe PF's

That looks like a very nice display unit, and if the dimensions are good sounds like a great idea, do you have a link so i could check out that display?

Does anyone know if all the marvel are 1/5? Only the pf are 1/4 right?

Back