Amazon Deal of the Day 1/18/12 - FARSCAPE the complete series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky

Super Freak
Reaction score
Go to Amazon.com and hit the daily deals link.

Blu Ray $68.99
DVD $44.99

The video transfer to blu ray isn't going to blow you away compared to the standard definition, but considering the price difference and that the blu ray set has usually been $90 - $95, why not just get the blu ray?

Forgot to mention, the set doesn't include the finale movie, Farscape Peacekeeper Wars.

That is a really good deal, great great show. For anyone who hasn't seen it and likes sci fi drama I'd get it for sure.

I never seen this, but do like scifi. But after buying Stargate Atlantis I'm scared to jump on this. That was too "goofy" for me. I enjoy a more serious tone, like Battlestar Galactica, but this is a good deal.

thanks for the info I ordered this earlier. I recently sold my entire dvd collection of Farscape when the BluRay was announced. this is a great deal considering how much space I am saving. now if I could just get rid of those Xena dvd collections...hhmmmmmm????

I never seen this, but do like scifi. But after buying Stargate Atlantis I'm scared to jump on this. That was too "goofy" for me. I enjoy a more serious tone, like Battlestar Galactica, but this is a good deal.

Well, if Atlantis was too goofy for you, You could buy Farscape, and after watching it, SG:Atlantis will seem as serious as Battlestar Galactica ;)

Farscape is a GREAT show, with great characters and plotlines, but a LOT of it is very tongue in cheek and humorous.

I can take my SciFi either way, as long as a show holds together within itself, but if your true preference is for very straightlaced, very serious SciFi drama, Farscape might not work for you.

So, so tempted to get this, but I've just got way too much money being drained out of me right now. Only just got a Blu-Ray player and a bunch of movies, and I've got too many pre-ordered collectibles that will be/are shipping. Damn... but I will get it eventually. I haven't seen Farscape in years, but it's still in my top 3 favorite shows of all time.

Back