Amazing War Hulk bust...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to think how to display the Green Scar vs Silver Savage EX Diorama when it arrives, as it seems out of place with the other Marvel statues. Now I know it will look awesome beside this bust.

Huge MOFO!

WarHulk.jpg

So they probably need a big @ss oven for this guy right? Gotta cook him somehow.

hi!

i was the lucky sob that convinced carlo pagulayan to create the design for this bust. thanks for all the comments. great to see that majority of you approve of the bust.

as speed has mentioned, still a bit of work to be done including the obedience disc stand. thinking of having a PLANET HULK name plate made but will only do so if i am able to find a high resolution image of the PLANET HULK mast head from the series.

thanks again for looking

hi!

i was the lucky sob that convinced carlo pagulayan to create the design for this bust. thanks for all the comments. great to see that majority of you approve of the bust.

as speed has mentioned, still a bit of work to be done including the obedience disc stand. thinking of having a PLANET HULK name plate made but will only do so if i am able to find a high resolution image of the PLANET HULK mast head from the series.

thanks again for looking

your welcome, now is someone going to tell us what this sucker is worth:confused:

I come back to this thread when I want to be AMAZED
Still waiting to hear when mine will be ready:rotfl

Back