• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Amazing prices getting out of hobby sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PRICE REDUCED getting out of hobby sale

He smashed his hand working on a car was the one this time.

Of course he did :rotfl Glad you went ahead and filed a claim.People have tried to be as vocal as possible about this seller,but he just waits for the heat to die down,and later resurfaces with a different alias to do it all over again on unsuspecting members.One of the biggest con artists from Alberta,Canada

Hey Monty. Don't quickly judge a person so soon. Hater will always be a hater. Anyway Stingray, I had shipped your dog maquette. Please give me your email and I will send the receipt and tracking number. Thanks and sorry about the delay due to my injury.

Hey Monty. Don't quickly judge a person so soon. Hater will always be a hater. Anyway Stingray, I had shipped your dog maquette. Please give me your email and I will send the receipt and tracking number. Thanks and sorry about the delay due to my injury.

I am not a hater,but I am a collector who gets upset at those who try and scam other collectors,or play games with others shipments.You got some nerve to say anything to me,you are a deadbeat seller,a real low life who takes advantages of others patience and trust.If you were a good seller,other members would be coming into this thread and standing up for you,or defending your sales...well take a look around and you can see no one is here to say anything positive about you.People like yourself with multiple user names on both sites is a clear example of a shady seller,how many more fake alias have you made as of late Custom aka Tuyethu aka Lovelynkv

Yea, it is BAD. I am still waiting on him to get back to me, but I am afraid I am going to get hung out to dry.

You know what bud - you & I have crossed swords a few times in the past - but I REALLY sympathize with you.

IF this guy doesn't come through - PLEASE expose him for what he is - I DESPISE theft in ALL its forms.

If he DOES come through - then at least YOU got what was paid for & owed.

sorry I saw those email too late that "guy" is a scammer and the worst of all been burn with him... so many stories u can write a book or more likely an encyclopedia. Anyway I see his banned be sure to keep a look out he will be back with another fake identity. he is the worst of the worst shame on our hobby to let that scum back one more time...

It really is a shame, i reported him way back in 2014 when first dealt with him and had to go through paypal to get my money back, even back then there are already few people who got scammed. But he was allowed to continue to post for sale threads.

Not sure how he got away with it?

I managed to get my money back before reporting it to Canadian anti fraud, since he uses different online identities to scam collectors.

Here is just some collectors he tried to scam on the other forum.

What I found out is that he likes to go over the paypal protection time to get away with the money.

Here are his paypal emails he uses, I got from other members.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

HA! yes he uses anailsnspa and lovelynkv. He dissappeared after i bought for two weeks, so I launched a claim, so he magically appeared, and then started the process, but didnt email customer service, emailed a different email address (audrey P) which I have never seen. another week goes by and i still have my dispute up.I guess he knew no one was going to reply from that address. Then then I have to escalate my claim with paypal, until orders and customer service confirmed with me, at which point i cancelled my claim. It was during comicon so the pcs folks were super busy, but they came through in the end.

It was the worst thing ever, and I think you are right, if i had waited without escalating (which is what he was telling me to do repeatedly) he would have run off with the money...

...the funny thing is that i was debating whether or not to buy an alex off Custom on the freaks forum thinking it was someone different as he was only selling it for 300!!

you saved by ass

Yea lovelynkv sold me a reptile and toldme it was paid in full...come to find out it wasnt so I had to pay the balance... at first he tried to stall to kill the 45 day paypal protection untill I treatened to open a case then he decided to transfer theorder....never give anybody over 45 days to receive your item and or your preorder transfer confirmation

I've also been scammed by that user mentioned a few pages ago (Custom, or whatever).

I reported him to Dave here, can you send me the Canadian govt. contact info you found? He still has my $1000.

Found it here.

Home

you can still contact him on the statueforum as tuyethuy, that's the user name he used here and got banned the 1st or second time.
Statue Forum

It's apparently his brothers account, but he definitely uses it.

I think that's how he has had multiple accounts is through him.

If your polite and persistent enough you should get your money back.

This scum bag is back on ebay selling a couple of CM pieces under his other profile name "lovely_nkv" So please be advised to stay away from any CM Aragorn or CM Indy from him in Alberta,Canada.Just read his last couple seller feedbacks on ebay,and you'll see more innocent victims who were also ripped off.He claims to be selling a CM 1/3 Alien,however on the other forum under his other alias Tuyethu he was asking for help,lol to get dimensions for an acrylic case for it.I loathe this guy,and i am working with others who have been ripped off,along with law enforcement (RCMP) to bring this guy to justice.If things cannot be done by them,i have a much more aggressive plan,you can run,but you cannot hide forever,thats a promise

This scum bag is back on ebay selling a couple of CM pieces under his other profile name "lovely_nkv" So please be advised to stay away from any CM Aragorn or CM Indy from him in Alberta,Canada.Just read his last couple seller feedbacks on ebay,and you'll see more innocent victims who were also ripped off.He claims to be selling a CM 1/3 Alien,however on the other forum under his other alias Tuyethu he was asking for help,lol to get dimensions for an acrylic case for it.I loathe this guy,and i am working with others who have been ripped off,along with law enforcement (RCMP) to bring this guy to justice.If things cannot be done by them,i have a much more aggressive plan,you can run,but you cannot hide forever,thats a promise

What he is doing is a crime, believe it or not and the FBI takes these matters very seriously. The FBI will go after him. I've contacted the FBI for less, and they caught the guy. You should contact them asap. There's someone is jail, paying me restitution, right now, thanks to the FBI, and it was over someone not sending me items we agreed to trade.

Back