Amanda Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet kids do it everyday through far worse. That doesn't mean what happened to her was right, or that the bullies were right. You seem to be creating an issue here that doesn't exist. The only thing I've ever said that some seem to take issue with is that I don't pity HER decision to end her life. There are a lot of things around this situation to pity, like the lack of support, her decisions, the bullies (who are equally young and naive in doing what they did, the predator is not a bully, he's a criminal) etc. Sure it sucks that she's dead, but that doesn't make her choice something to pity.

oh okay I get it.

To quote wofford29:

You clearly have a lot more to say on bullying than your typically dishonest characterisation of your comments suggests.

And you clearly still have a comprehension problem. The first quote says what? Bullies are wrong, unless of course you believe that being a **** is right. The second two quotes you took out of the context of a completely different conversation. So to put them back in context, is my second statment false? Do you believe that people have not come out on the other end of bullying? Finally, for the third quote, do you live in Atlanta, have you lived my life and do you know what bullying events I've witnessed growing up? I'll answer all three for you. No.

What else do you want to be wrong about?

And you clearly still have a comprehension problem. The first quote says what? Bullies are wrong, unless of course you believe that being a **** is right. The second two quotes you took out of the context of a completely different conversation. So to put them back in context, is my second statment false? Do you believe that people have not come out on the other end of bullying? Finally, for the third quote, do you live in Atlanta, have you lived my life and do you know what bullying events I've witnessed growing up? I'll answer all three for you. No.

What else do you want to be wrong about?

Of course, your additional comments on bullying are not additional comments on bullying. "We've always been at war with Eastasia."

After seeing you spin the Freeh Report as an exoneration of Paterno, the fact you can rationalise your own conduct endlessly does not surprise me in the least.

That reminds me, you never answered my question from back then, are you a lawyer?

Puff daddy just stop already you can't win an argument against people who disagree with you. Just let it go before it heats up. By the way my phone made it say puff daddy and I thought it was funny.

Of course, your additional comments on bullying are not additional comments on bullying. "We've always been at war with Eastasia."

After seeing you spin the Freeh Report as an exoneration of Paterno, the fact you can rationalise your own conduct endlessly does not surprise me in the least.

That reminds me, you never answered my question from back then, are you a lawyer?

CRNA.......

I like tater tots! :panic:

c469f5592f00151194015dd61a7293dd.jpg

The responses above exemplify why people can spew hate and bully others so relentlessly on the Internet without consequence. The average person is either a coward in the face of that behaviour or actively enables it.

This is a serious subject and the non sequiturs above are disgusting. They are the nervous tither of people who lack either the intelligence or integrity to enter a serious conversation.

I try and call ink out for a totally inappropriate statement that has
no business on this site, especially not as an avatar tag. We already have people denigrating Amanada Todd even in death, driven largely by that sort of hateful "God hates cowards" judgement.

Can he actually defend his words when called out to do so? No. He is a complete, gutless coward who has not mustered a single statement in defence of his view.

And how do you respond to my efforts? You create an infantile series of jokes and deflections that allow ink to evade responsibility for his words. You enable the hate.

There's a little boy at my school who tells me that almost everyday. :lol

That was for the chocolate milk comment by the way.

Yet kids do it everyday through far worse. That doesn't mean what happened to her was right, or that the bullies were right. You seem to be creating an issue here that doesn't exist. The only thing I've ever said that some seem to take issue with is that I don't pity HER decision to end her life. There are a lot of things around this situation to pity, like the lack of support, her decisions, the bullies (who are equally young and naive in doing what they did, the predator is not a bully, he's a criminal) etc. Sure it sucks that she's dead, but that doesn't make her choice something to pity.

There is something to pity for any child that feels the only way out is to take their own life. We're not talking about you or I with the ability to make true adult decisions but a child. This is a sad situation all the way around. Suicide is a lame way out but when it's a child you can't look at it the same way as you do when it's an adult like I said. As someone who has chosen working with kids as their profession it breaks my heart that she felt this was her only option. Everyone around her should be ashamed of themselves for failing her and my disgust falls with them. Not feeling any pity for the child is pretty heartless.

This poor girl is dead from online bullying :( very sad

I set up a youtube account for my Nephew because he wanted to post videos, i agreed but only on one condition, that all videos are set to not allow comments as i know some spineless ****s will take the piss out of them and get into fights making deplorable racist, sexist and other horrible comments.

The responses above exemplify why people can spew hate and bully others so relentlessly on the Internet without consequence. The average person is either a coward in the face of that behaviour or actively enables it.

This is a serious subject and the non sequiturs above are disgusting. They are the nervous tither of people who lack either the intelligence or integrity to enter a serious conversation.

I try and call ink out for a totally inappropriate statement that has
no business on this site, especially not as an avatar tag. We already have people denigrating Amanada Todd even in death, driven largely by that sort of hateful "God hates cowards" judgement.

Can he actually defend his words when called out to do so? No. He is a complete, gutless coward who has not mustered a single statement in defence of his view.

And how do you respond to my efforts? You create an infantile series of jokes and deflections that allow ink to evade responsibility for his words. You enable the hate.

Are you for real? Change your ****ing rag already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back