Am I Seeing this right....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the shirt be handed out at the con to attendees or at least us freaks? I hardly ever order in stock items. If you don't pre-order you don't get much and deffinately no Star Wars exclusives :rolleyes: But Sideshow rules either way and I can't wait for SDCC.

Buttmunch, I too have been stung by being a pre-order junkie! It kinda stinks when they have cool promotions, but everything you want is waiting to be shipped on preorder!

WAHHHHHHHHHHH!
cry%20baby.jpg

We Non Attendees love Sideshow too!

Chicky said:
Freak party goers may score some Vader shirts, they will have to attend and see...

C

NOOOOOO!!!!! :monkey2 i wouldn't be there since i'm going to a concert. Why?!!! :monkey2 oh yeah? what about the non-attendees or the non-party-er ;)

what did I say,....SS is playing favorites :(

I'm pretty sure that "THE MISTRESS OF THE WEB" will come up with something for us non-goers. Fabulous prices she will have for us, if we visit the 24 hour chat room! Perhaps even some of those awesome lack/faith t-shirts. I'm still high on the "Sold out to the dark side" shirt I got free with the catalogue I ordered. I really wanted that shirt bad! unfortunately it's a bit oversized... Still, thanks again SSC!

Aww.. I'm going to SDCC and I'm going to miss out on the Vader shirt anyway. I didn't RSVP to the Freak Party because I'm going to SDCC with my family and didn't know if I'd be able to go to it in advance. Any help for a freak going to SDCC, but not the party Chicky? :eek:

Back