Alooooooo..!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GammaRayBOOM

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just saying HI to everyone here.. [More like whoever reads it]:exactly:
I'm new here. I've known about the forum for a while, but never tried to get on it till now. :impatient:
I've been a collector since I was a kid. I collect anything & everything that looks cool to me & what I mean by that is I collect 6" Action Figures, Vinyls, Bubble Heads, Collectable Figs [1/12, 1/6, 1/4], Gundams [Kits/ Fix], Statues, Masks, Comic & Art Books, Art/Posters, Jewelries, Watches, Shoes, Hats, Electronics.. & my Ex-Girlfreinds G-Strings :hi5:
No Coins or Stamps & no Guns. I like to see my Figs holding weapons to look more dramatic but in reality I'm against anything n everything that could hurt a living being. Got some toy guns which they shoot lights or water & that's how I get dangerous :rotfl
I'm an Artist/ Graphic Designer and as a side job I also buy n sell collectible on e-bay which is something most of us collectors do :exactly:
I actually have done a review here on my ''Shin Akuma SOTA Street Fighter Statue'' that I've recently bought. Also put up an album of some of the pics I took of it & I'll be adding more to it later, so check that out if you feel like it. I'll be doing more reviews on stuff I own in near future & will be looking forward for your reviews :wink1:
[My E-bay is ''happyink84'']

''Peace & Love'' :wave:wave

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back