Aloha from the Garden Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8bitforlife

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello I was told I should sign up here since I have a couple sideshow and some on preorder. I currently have White queen and star-wars-shaak-ti and marvel-jean-grey and star-wars-imperial-probe-droid and just need to pay the final payment on super-mario-3d-land-tanooki-suit-mario. I plan on pre-ordering alien-vs-predator-machiko-noguchi

Trying to find display cases for my shaak ti but nothing seems to fit anyone a place to get good displaycases?

Also an avid collector of sega genesis games and transformers.

I live in Hawaii on the Island of Kauai and I am a projectionist at the only theater there.

Those are some awesome pieces you have. Welcome to the site!...Quite a few people here use Besta's, or Detolf's, from Ikea for displaying their collections. But, I'm not sure if IKEA ships to Hawaii and if they did, how much it would cost. :(

ikea does not ship to Hawaii unfortunately. I see the Detolf but which Besta do you guys usually get. I found a freight company who ships ikea stuff to my island its more expensive but my only option is a bookcase form walmart.

Back