Almost Toys - LARA CROFT CUSTOMS (TR 1 / SEASONED RAIDER / FOES)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackPemberton

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all,

Starting a new thread to house all my Lara Croft customs as I have LOADS and there is plenty more on the way.

The outfits are all made from scratch and tailored by myself.

All outfits are available on limited runs so PM for details if you are interested in any. ENJOY!

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Almost Toys - LARA CROFT CUSTOMS (TR 1 / 1996)

Can you make the shorts smaller and tighter to make it more game accurate?

Can you make the shorts smaller and tighter to make it more game accurate?

Thanks for the comment Doom Saber. That is indeed one of the refinements I need to make before this becomes a 'final figure'. Such as the socks which are now done. AND....Now the Super short shorts! :)

IMG_1333.jpg

This is just a quick mobile pic from my cabinet so the lighting is off....but hopefully you can see the new and improved shorts :)

I will be picking this back up again soon, but it is mostly done now. Seb Heb will be making a head for these and my future Classic Lara Croft projects. Within the next month I will be doing a limited run of 10 outfits, but I will open an interest thread when the time comes. Very pleased with how she turned out.

Here is a quick pose from the classic TR1, PS1 case! Poor quality as it was snapped on my phone.

12662667_224785334537322_8016320575608232744_n.jpg

Outfit looks great! Do you have a mock-up design of the head sculpt you're going for? I'm interested to see how it translates from pixels to sculpt.

I'm happy to see that you're still putting in some work on this. I'm loving it so far, it really captures the look of the classic Lara!

I look forward to updates, excellent work!

Outfit looks great! Do you have a mock-up design of the head sculpt you're going for? I'm interested to see how it translates from pixels to sculpt.

Thanks!

The head sculpt isn't the 'in game' mode, but the promotional renders from Tomb Raider 1/2/3. So it is still very stylised, game style & somewhat pixel like. It will look fantastic - I know Seb will knock this one of the park.

This is along the lines of what the head sculpt will look like.

tomb_raider_2_cover__re_rendered__by_roli29-d5fxsqm.jpg

I'm happy to see that you're still putting in some work on this. I'm loving it so far, it really captures the look of the classic Lara!

I look forward to updates, excellent work!

Thanks!!!

There are plenty different Lara versions in the works. I can't wait to share with everyone.

I had a quick mess around as a break and made this Mummy. Inspired by Tomb Raider 4 it makes a great companion for Lara!

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

BLANK.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

Re: Almost Toys - LARA CROFT CUSTOMS (TR 1 / 1996 & FOES!!!)

Latest Project

A custom 1/6 scale Lara Croft figure. I was inspired by some of the old comic art for Tomb Raider which show Lara raiding tombs and hauling the loot. I wanted to create a figure that looks like the 'end game' state, worn, beaten and grunged up!

Top - Tailored and weathered by Jack Pemberton
Shorts - Tailored and weathered by Jack Pemberton
Holster & pouches made by Jack Pemberton
Socks Tailored and weathered by Jack Pemberton
Necklace made by Jack Pemberton
Original, un-modded Sideshow Collectibles head
Kumik Body
Weapons and accessories - misc

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

Nice outfit. I like that you also included the detail that she is wearing a wetsuit bodysuit instead of just the tank top.

That mummy looks great too!

Thanks for all the comments!

Evilface, yeah many people assume it's just a tank top, but it's actually a leotard! I will be doing tank top versions too later down the line. The mummy was just a bit of quick fun, but it actually turned out quite well haha.

Boshi, Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to message me.

Thanks again.

Love the way this came out, head sculpt looks great and the weathering and details of the outfit is superb.

Back