All X-23 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one piece i regret not getting....but it was the face that turned me off, looked to bubbly to me.

I knew it wasn't realistic but saw it as stylized art. It's pleasant to look at and that is my primary interest in getting a statue. At the time, I had the cash. I have a similar opinion of the Poison Ivy, but I don't have the money to have one.

I honestly think an x-23 PF would be amazing. I know we are truly not buying much any more, and mostly selling all of our stuff. However, if we were going to buy more once we are settled, and they did make her, I would be all in.

I'd consider getting an X-23 PF if she looked iconic. No cheesy artist-based versions, or cartoon/anime-looking please. Just X-23.

Co e on SS surprise us with a new x-23 comic version! Not anime please! I want this character in my collection but don't like the current one. Maybe Tim millers secret PF? I can see the ex with masked and unmasked versions oh yeah!

:offtopic: come on! I love this character after I know who she is now. But I don't like the old PF. We must get a new one soon! Maybe sdcc? :pray:

Do you even know who she is. Also there was never a PF of her.SS just made a comiquette of her no pf.

Do you even know who she is. Also there was never a PF of her.SS just made a comiquette of her no pf.

I never knew who she was until a few months ago. I saw her in video game pics when I was browsing street fighter characters. Then I saw the marvel vs capcom pics. X23 was on there, I hated her because she seems to be a knock off of wolverine but made into a skimpy girl with claws. Or so I thought, since then I flip through some comic trade paper backs at a book store and saw lots of pics of her in x- force. Then the forums here gave me tons of info. So now I love this character! All I know is she has powers like wolverine, and she did have some killer battles in the books I flip through. She is very cool and would be great to own a PF of her someday! :clap oh SS only made a comiquette? So then there should be a guarantee PF of x-23 someday!

We can only wish there would be a PF but as time trickles on, it seems very unlikely. :( In other news, Bowen's statue keeps going up in price. Kind of makes me shake my head considering it's only 12" and not even as full as a 12" action figure like HT. It's tinier.

A PERFECT X23 statue would be a sideshow PF based on the Carlo Pagulayan Artprint:

Carlo%20Print%20X%2023%20168.jpg

This would rock my world in sooooo many ways i cannot describe... shes my favourite female xmen and possibly my favourite marvel comics female character... love her origin and main story arcs and really hate all the direction marvel gave her recently...

Hope she gets more love in the future, cuz i really think all the launched statues doesn't do this amazing character any justice.... but i must say, the best version for me was the Tim Miller one from bowen... have it and love it so much.

We can only wish there would be a PF but as time trickles on, it seems very unlikely. :( In other news, Bowen's statue keeps going up in price. Kind of makes me shake my head considering it's only 12" and not even as full as a 12" action figure like HT. It's tinier.

I agree BG. It does seem unlikely at this point. :( If they can do a Deadpool PF then when why not give X-23 some love PF style? :dunno

A PERFECT X23 statue would be a sideshow PF based on the Carlo Pagulayan Artprint:

Carlo%20Print%20X%2023%20168.jpg

This would rock my world in sooooo many ways i cannot describe... shes my favourite female xmen and possibly my favourite marvel comics female character... love her origin and main story arcs and really hate all the direction marvel gave her recently...

Hope she gets more love in the future, cuz i really think all the launched statues doesn't do this amazing character any justice.... but i must say, the best version for me was the Tim Miller one from bowen... have it and love it so much.

Beautiful, Very Beautiful, Excellent Post

a perfect x23 statue would be a sideshow pf based on the carlo pagulayan artprint:

carlo%20print%20x%2023%20168.jpg

this would rock my world in sooooo many ways i cannot describe... Shes my favourite female xmen and possibly my favourite marvel comics female character... Love her origin and main story arcs and really hate all the direction marvel gave her recently...

Hope she gets more love in the future, cuz i really think all the launched statues doesn't do this amazing character any justice.... But i must say, the best version for me was the tim miller one from bowen... Have it and love it so much.

+ 4 .

Back