All X-23 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has a preview that looks like X-23. I wonder if we're getting a new one... It is identical to the maquette but then why show photos?

its just a few pic of old statues, used in a montage i think,
its the same comiquette, had got excited seeing it too, lol
im still on the look out for x23 comiq ex version, have the bowen x force on order, and getting the bishoujo too, , certainly has become one of my fav female superhero character after only seeing the xmen evolution tv series

Forgot to add, with the arrival of Bowen X-23, it has made me realize I definitely will not be ordering the X-Force version. I just don't like small statues. So this regular one will be it for me.

Lol I did the same. Started out small, then once you go big you don't go back. :rotfl I love the bowens a lot but then I saw PF sideshows. The rest is history. :)

Forgot to add, with the arrival of Bowen X-23, it has made me realize I definitely will not be ordering the X-Force version. I just don't like small statues. So this regular one will be it for me.

Lol I did the same. Started out small, then once you go big you don't go back. :rotfl I love the bowens a lot but then I saw PF sideshows. The rest is history. :) I really wish for a new PF x23.

HI Buffy and BuffBuff, I have the SSC X-23, but I do agree with one statement the face could have been more based on Billy Tans work

X-23

100_4394.jpg

100_4396.jpg

100_8244.jpg

Here's my X-23 collection. I know it's a little cluttered, I'm hoping to get a new case soon and start spacing them out.

205319_10100719516550085_954988572_n.jpg

I would really like to get the Comiquette, but she is so friggin' expensive.

i really hope sideshow does a PF, thats the only way im going to score a ex comiq at a decent price, considering how the adam hughes line is selling for nowadays :huh but the prob this comiq already looks at 1/4 scale so im not hoping that much

Anyone hear of any other X-23 being released? I was looking on ebay at the prices for the Bowen we have and man are prices rising. Over $400 now for that one. I can't...I just can't believe it.

i have the x force version on pre order( actually its paid for but not shipped yet).. are u talking about the normal version..
i still looking for the exclusive version comiquette

the completed auction show a diff between, 220-275 seems the going price

Back