All-time favorite movie quote

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All-time favorite movie quotes

Just a few off the top of my head:

Hellraiser III:

Don't debate with me, girl! Just come here and die while you still have the option of doing it quickly!

Airplane II:

Jacobs, I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Army of Darkness:

Well, hello mister fancypants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and poo... and Jack just left town.

Gladiator:

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Re: All-time favorite movie quotes

choopie said:
Just a few off the top of my head:

Hellraiser III:

Don't debate with me, girl! Just come here and die while you still have the option of doing it quickly!

Airplane II:

Jacobs, I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Army of Darkness:

Well, hello mister fancypants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and poo... and Jack just left town.

Gladiator:

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Greae quotes choopie!!

Beren said:
Actually, that line is historical. It's attributed to a Spartan soldier named Dienekes who said "So much the better, we shall fight in the shade." Give credit where credit is due. :)

Beren

Yes you are correct....I've read up on ancient world history and am aware that Stelios is a fictional character that is based on actual Spartan warriors....However, since I am giving my favorite movie quote and not historical quote, I gave credit to the movie and graphic novel character, Stelios. :D

"You can't go. All the plants are gonna die."

"Ma'am, I'm sure there are a lot of ways I've gone that you haven't. "

"Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.
Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us get together, forget it."

"Soldier, I've noticed that you're always last.
I'm pacing myself, Sergeant. "

"Now, are either of you homosexuals?
You mean like flaming? Or part time?
Well, it's a question we have to ask of all our new recruits.
No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
Would they send us somewere special?"

From my favorite Arnie film.........Predator

Blain: Son of a b**ch is dug in like an Alabama tick!

Sergeant Mac Eliot: Long Tall Sally, she built sweet, she got everything, that Uncle John need. Aw baby, I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun.

Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!

Poncho: You're bleeding, man.
Blain: I ain't got time to bleed.
[Poncho shoots a bunch of grenades up to the top of the cliff]
Poncho: You got time to duck?

Dutch: If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Sergeant Mac Eliot: You're ghostin' us, motherfu**er. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

Dutch: [the Predator pulls off his mask] You're one... ugly motherfu**er!

Gunner73 said:
Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!
best line ever!!! my friends and I take turns quoting lines from Arnie films while we work out at the gym .

"How did he do such great stunts...with such little feet?"

"Where the white women at?"

"Werewolf?" "There wolf"

"Nice nurse's uniform guy."
"These are OR scrubs."
"Oh, are they?"
Rushmore

"I thought you were a fag"
"No, just a transvestite"
Ed Wood

c'mon its gotta be outta these...
COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE