All-time favorite movie quote

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, I could do a whole run just from Army of Darkness.

"Groovy!"

"Gimmie some sugar, baby."

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

"That's just what we call pillow talk, baby."

"First you wanna kill, now you wanna kiss me... blow."

"Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot."

"Who wants some? Who wants to have a little?"

And the list goes on and on...

Winston Zeddemore: Ray, when someone asks you if you're a *God*, you say "YES"!

ghost_busters_jesus-full.jpg

Last edited:
Pinhead "Demons to some. Angels to others"

Pinhead "Oh, no tears, please. Its a waste of good suffering"

Pinhead "We'll tear your soul apart"

Frank "Jesus wept"

Kurgan to priest:He cares for these helpless mortals

Priest:He died for our sins

Kurgan:That shall be his undoing

Kurgan-"Forgive me father, I am a worm"

Kurgan-"I took his head a raped his woman before his blood was even cold"

Darkness-"We are brothers, ETERNAL"

Garfield to Connor:You a faggot Nash?

Connor: Why Garfield you crusin' for a piece of ass"

Lots more, but these are my favorites from my fav films.

Two of my favorites...

Unforgiven..

Little Bill Daggett: "Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a *****! You just shot an unarmed man!"
Will Munny: "Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend."

Shawshank Redemption..

Red: "I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was to wonder how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him."

madden821 said:
Shawshank Redemption..

Red: "I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was to wonder how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him."

Aww, I love that one!!

From Disk 'Til Dawn:

"Did they look like psychos to you? Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f@#k how crazy they are!"

I have two

Clerks Randal Graves: This job would be great if it wasn't for the ****ing customers.

Mallrats Shannon Hamilton: The customer is always an *******!

Oh also "She was to be the new Eve, with out hot and eager participation" it's even grosser when Heston says it.

MAXIMUS:
I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

COMMODUS:
I wonder, did your friend smile at his own death?

MAXIMUS:
You must know. He was your father.

glad1.gif

And

Aragorn:
For Frodo

The look in his eyes and then when Merry and Pippen start running after him always tears me up.

Also since I'm thinking of LOTR

Witch King: You fool. No man can kill me. Die now!

Eowyn: I am NO MAN!

And last from my soon to be favorite movie 300

Ambassador to the Persian King: One hundred nations descend upon you! Our arrows will blot out the sun!

Stelios: Then we'll fight in the SHADE!

300a.jpg

Actually that line is from the graphic novel...the line in the movie is a little different, but rocks still the same.

Lawrence of Arabia

Lawrence performs his 'trick' of putting out matches with his bare hands. One of his subordinates, Corporal Potter, attempts to copy him, and yelps in pain. 'It damn well hurts!' he says. 'Certainly it hurts,' responds Lawrence. 'Well, what's the trick, then?' demands Potter. 'The trick, William Potter,' drawls Lawrence, 'is not minding that it hurts' .

Monty Python & the Holy Grail

Dennis, deriding King Arthur's claim that the Lady of the Lake handing him Excalibur made him King: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

"This is this."
Robert DeNiro ... THE DEERHUNTER.

I love to use it everytime somebody tries to use the old "well this is just like... blah blah blah"

No its not. This is this. Its not something else.

ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS QUOTING THE FRENCH ULTRA-VIOLENT CULT MOVIE ''DOBERMAN'', PROBABLY MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME (EQUALS TO FIGHT CLUB))....SO MANY GREAT QUOTES IN THERE...IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO TRANSLATE EXACTLY THEIR MEANING....OHHH MY FRIENDS,HOW I WISH YOU COULD UNDERSTAND, OR BETTER,FEELTHAT QUOTE...

''Le souffle de la Rocket....c'est beau....c'est Noel.
Ca sent le sapin.....''

Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Harry Callahan has to explain why he shot a man]
Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!
[walks out of the room]
The Mayor: He's got a point.

Harry is getting a dressing-down for his most recent arrest]
District Attorney Rothko: You're lucky I'm not indicting you for assault with intent to commit murder.
Harry Callahan: What?
District Attorney Rothko: Where the hell does it say that you've got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects, deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? I mean, you must have heard of the Fourth Amendment. What I'm saying is that man had rights.
Harry Callahan: Well, I'm all broken up over that man's rights!

Can't believe Dirty Harry has only been mentioned once. Here's just a few of the memorable lines from that movie. CLASSIC CLINT!

Jen said:
And last from my soon to be favorite movie 300

Ambassador to the Persian King: One hundred nations descend upon you! Our arrows will blot out the sun!

Stelios: Then we'll fight in the SHADE!

300a.jpg

Actually that line is from the graphic novel...the line in the movie is a little different, but rocks still the same.

Actually, that line is historical. It's attributed to a Spartan soldier named Dienekes who said "So much the better, we shall fight in the shade." Give credit where credit is due. :)

Beren

Re: All-time favorite movie quotes

By no means all of them but here are a few of my favs....can't pick just one

Mallrats:

Brodie: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.

Brodie: Ladies and gentlemen, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place.
Gil Hicks: What... like the back of a Volkswagen

Back to the Future:

George McFly: Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain

Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Dr. Emmett Brown: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?

That Thing You Do

Mr. White: This "Oneders" thing, with the o-n-e, it doesn't work. It's confusing. From now on, you're just The Wonders.
Lenny: As in, I wonder what happened to the O-Needers?

Lenny: Oh come on. Oh, there he goes off to his room to write that hit song "Alone in my principles."

Star Wars

May the Force be with you

Return of the Jedi

Obi-Wan: Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and BECAME Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. So what I told you was TRUE... from a certain point of view.

Airplane!

Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious…and don't call me Shirley.

Back