ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-315.png

Woohoo...ordered Fans Toys Stomp today with the eBay coupon. I've already got Scoria and Soar. Grinder and Sever are on order through BBTS for the reissued versions. Soon my Dinobots will be complete!

Woohoo...ordered Fans Toys Stomp today with the eBay coupon. I've already got Scoria and Soar. Grinder and Sever are on order through BBTS for the reissued versions. Soon my Dinobots will be complete!

Congrats! Just make sure you have the shelf space for them... I underestimated the size of the group twice! In Bot mode, with wings out, they take up a lot of space. So substantial!

Yeah, when they were just in robot mode, I couldn't keep more than two of those guys in a Detolf shelf together without it getting really tight. I actually don't have mind displayed right now because I don't have the space. Thinking about bringing them to my office and putting them on top of my bookshelf.

have not posted over here in quite some time. I just bought my first two transformers in over two years. I got ratchet and iron hide with ebay coupon yesterday. have been busy with star wars for the most part and it had taking up a lot of time and of course money. maybe with a break from that universe I can come back to my other child hood universe that I had so much fun with after the star wars line died and stayed that way for many years until it`s rebirth in 95.

I wonder if one of you Transformer experts would be good enough to give a casual fan some help please?

I wanted to pick up a couple of figures for nostalgia but am very confused on what to go for.

The two main characters I would like are Optimus and Megatron.

My first thoughts were to go for the Toys Alliance mega figures BUT they are expensive and as a casual fan not sure I want to spend that much.

Next thoughts were to go for masterpiece figures but these too are expensive and also whilst nice looking don't have much shelf presence.

In looking about I then found what appear to be half way point figures by Wei Jiang. I'm guessing these are unofficial but they are well priced and a good eye catching size.

Can anyone explain to me exactly what these Wei Jiang figures are and if any good? Also where is the best place to buy them (I'm UK based), what do you do about the logo on each figure and generally anything else I should know.

On a side note I wouldn't mind a Soundwave figure too and couldn't find a Wei Jiang version but I did find one by Toy House Factory. Again is that any good and does it match the size of the Wei Jiang figures?

Wei Jiang figures are upscaled unofficial knock offs of the Masterpiece figures. I have Prime and Megatron and they look amazing together.

Some ebay sellers sell the logo with the figure, others have it available for sale separately. Or you can just use a sticker.

Not sure about the Soundwave.

Finally got all my mp styled dinobots transformed and rolled out. . .er, displayed. Love these guys. Would like to see Takara take a crack, but don't see it happening.
d1c8f24b14e76ebcf9bbc73ead29011a.jpg
3a0128addd7045af495d6ca53b4ab197.jpg
d9d4cb1c2689f7cc938c642de6d4cca5.jpg
baf04e95009e5dbc4178157b662d251f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

looks awesome KARAMAZOV80. I still need SNARL and STOMP yet to complete my dinobots. I have the rexumus prime version of grimlock and not the grinder one. I might get him once he comes out. how tall is the fanstoys version of grimlock ?

Does anyone have the Flame Toys transformers model kits? If so, are they any good? Do they require any glue or just snap fit? I am thinking of getting the Optimus Prime kit.

Back