ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I'd read it in that sentence as the literal word "onslaught" (means attacking or whatever) and blipped the character's actual name. My bad.

:lol
It happens, sometimes, I can't believe how I read something when I go back and read it later.

Yea even re reading I'm like, "WTF?" LoL... again, my bad.

29xmas.png

Thanks on both accounts!

I'd forgotten I had the full review of War Giant set C on site. https://kumastyledesigns.com/iron-factory-cannon-chariot-review/

Overall, the set is solid but pretty underwhelming for me. I've come to realize that I just plain don't like the design of Onslaught itself rather than it being a slight on the toy which really hits high on the "marks" of being a good piece. The "Hunter" Assasin is also a great toss-in and takes the price from "Ok" to a good deal.

Here are some pics from the gallery section:

1-243.png

3-169.png

12-123.png

24-30.png

15-93.png

6-156.png

8-153.png

I get asked every so often for pictures in Wallpaper format so I went ahead and gave it a go for once. This one is 1920 x 1080. I don't know how to do "Thumbnails" so if it stretches the site for people I'll just hot link it instead:

title-19.png

Late night post but wanted to share a sample of what I've been working on with the Fans hobby Power Baser Gallery: Pt. 2. Looking to add approximately 25-30 photos to the existing gallery but this time with a more "theatrical" flare to give you guys a bit of a different view of this piece.

30-16.png

Annnd, he’s out!

6796ab4d35c435f0f94a0f3f35fc4bbd.jpg

TCP, on Facebook.

If you didn’t sell that crapsurge a while back, good luck getting $10 now!

Gorgeous!!!!

Yup! Mine just shipped out. Can’t wait to finally get and display him with Sideswipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't own a single one of those. :( In fact the only official MPs I think I own anymore at MP-10 and whatever number Optimus Primal is.

Back