ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup.... probably from seeing how well the prime sold, they figured they could add 10% to the price!

here's a video showing this beastie off! can't wait!

So anyone hear about this Takara Tomy cease and desist order? Some folk suggesting the TP companies chiefly Fanstoys will/have been affected.
I hope not coz my Terminus Giganticus needs his arms and legs!

heard nothing about it... but wouldn't worry about it too much as there's no way to police this stuff overseas!

I guess they could threaten domestic retailers who carry their stuff, but. . .that would just mean less business for Takara. So yeah, I don't know if any legit deterrent exists. If these were American companies that would be one thing, but it's the wild west in the, uh, east.

:lol

plus the issue that these companies (official AND 3p) all interact w/ each other on some levels. one of the guys i know that runs a store has friends who work for one of the 3p companies... and hastak people frequent their site and they all interact w/ each other... hastak is well aware of what the 3p guys are doing and have in the pipelines.

1glow-5.png

1-188.png

Anybody here own the ThreeA Optimus Prime Evation edition? How is it?

That's a weird looking Optimus Prime. If not for his head and to a lesser extent, gun on his back, there would be nothing to signify that this was Prime. Some kind of samurai lion robot? :lol

I'm kind of unaware of this guys history, but I did find some cartoon shots with him and Beast Wars Optimus together, so this guy isn't an alt of Optimus?

That's a weird looking Optimus Prime. If not for his head and to a lesser extent, gun on his back, there would be nothing to signify that this was Prime. Some kind of samurai lion robot? :lol

It's Lio Convoy who's a canon iteration of Optimus and the toy is pretty true-to-form, stylization aside.

It's Lio Convoy who's a canon iteration of Optimus and the toy is pretty true-to-form, stylization aside.

I'm not familiar with Beast Wars, but on the Wiki it says he was chosen by Optimus Primal to be his successor. This sounds more like a Hot Rod character, not an iteration of Optimus. Even in the references to the masters series, it references this character fighting alongside Optimus Prime. Although he becomes a Prime, that doesn't make him an iteration of Optimus any more than Rod, imo. Either way, very cool character, I'd really like to get this.

I'm not familiar with Beast Wars, but on the Wiki it says he was chosen by Optimus Primal to be his successor. This sounds more like a Hot Rod character, not an iteration of Optimus. Even in the references to the masters series, it references this character fighting alongside Optimus Prime. Although he becomes a Prime, that doesn't make him an iteration of Optimus any more than Rod, imo. Either way, very cool character, I'd really like to get this.

I don't know. With Primal, L.C., and Mammoth all existing in the same universe, I just look at them all as Primes (I shouldn't have said Optimus.) Regardless, the only point I was making was the toy shown looking like the source material.

I don't know. With Primal, L.C., and Mammoth all existing in the same universe, I just look at them all as Primes (I shouldn't have said Optimus.) Regardless, the only point I was making was the toy shown looking like the source material.

Oh, gotcha. Hes interesting enough its making me want to check out Maximals.

Back