ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The full review for Master Made's SDMT-01 Palm Warriors is up: https://kumastyledesigns.com/master-made-palm-warriors-review/

There's really not much to say on them because they're little Gashapon-type figures that don't do much. They are what they are, but they're definitely well-made.

Here are some pics from the gallery:

20-33.png

22-29.png

1-183.png

3-130.png

17-61.png

18-52.png

THAT IS WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED GOD DAMN IT.

The future of the MP line, we'll all have self transforming MP's when we are 80.

I hope it's a retail product, I mean it can even transform from truck to robot! I'll totally transform it on a loop all day. :lol

yeah that's pretty slick! from the article it sounds like it has a possibility to be a production figure.... which will be awesome!!

yeah that's pretty slick! from the article it sounds like it has a possibility to be a production figure.... which will be awesome!!

Y'know what they should add? A sensor at the back of the truck so the trailer would move in by itself and lock into place. :lol

That is cool, and seems pretty obvious. I know Hasbro has done some really basic figures that kind of transformed on their own, but it seems like they should have done this already.

Actually wondering if any of you think its possible the next huge titan figure from Hasbro may be Unicron ? Some podcasters after speaking with Hasbro seem to think Unicron is the next in line yet I am confused a bit where they would get this from. I would love it to be true, but all I keep reading and hearing is a lot of fans also want Scorpinok to be the next huge hitter.

Personally, I want Unicron to be true.

Product Features
– Figure stands approximately 18-Inches (48 cm) tall
– Fully poseable with over 72 Points of articulation including articulated fingers
– Metallic paint finishing (Partially)
– Accessories includes “Scope”
– LED Light-Up feature on “Scope” and “Eyes”
(6 x 377 SR626SW Batteries require, not included)
– Material Used- ABS, PVC, POM
– Official licensed by Hasbro

Release Date: Dec 2017 (Tentative)*

Toys-Alliance-MAS-02-Megatron-01.jpg

Toys-Alliance-MAS-02-Megatron-02.jpg

Toys-Alliance-MAS-02-Megatron-03.jpg

Toys-Alliance-MAS-02-Megatron-04.jpg

Last edited:
Back