ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Thundercracker digibash looks really nice. He's my favourite of the seekers so I may get one of him anyway. The lines are so clean that it reminds me of the old little PVC figure.

Yeah it does look a lot like one of those old Heroes Of Cybertron figures. Those little guys were pretty cool - my son still has a bunch of them.

Like I said before, I won't replace MP-11 with one of these but I definitely like what I'm seeing. I could see myself picking up TC or SW or both if the price is right. What can I say, I'm a sucker for Seekers.:lol

Master Made ST-03 Titan review up: https://kumastyledesigns.com/master-made-st03-review/

I gave it a 7.5/10. There's not much to it all as it's accessories. Here's some pics from the review:

8-94.png

3-102.png

5-98.png

12-74.png

13-69.png

This thing just showed up... and is an absolute beast!

Unreal how something SO big, is a combiner and so heavy can be so dam sturdy! Very impressed with this guy!!

74510913-351E-43FC-B77F-3FE5991CCD87.jpg

In April I sent an email to ArtStorm asking about the release of the Ultimetal Ultra Magnus. Here is the reply bellow.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
We contact us, thank you.

Regarding the launch of the "UM-02 ULTRA MAGNUS", making it a change in the scheduled May 2017.
I am sorry.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or doubts point.
Or more, thank you.

────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────
(Co.) Art Storm Support Services

Yubinbango155-0031 Setagaya-ku, Tokyo Kitazawa 3-31-14
Contact Hours: Monday to Friday 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
/
/
/
Today DaimChoc has found 2 new pics. Whats great about this is the email reply I received from Art Storm seems to be accurate regarding the release date of May 2017.

This is the first time we have seen the Art box, and the instruction booklet. Very exciting news.

34390323392_1bed599999_o.jpg

33708763754_514607a7af_o.jpg

This thing just showed up... and is an absolute beast!

Unreal how something SO big, is a combiner and so heavy can be so dam sturdy! Very impressed with this guy!!

74510913-351E-43FC-B77F-3FE5991CCD87.jpg

That looks boss! TCP still hasn't gotten their stock in so I'm waiting.

Is he sturdier than the UW version as far as stability?

In April I sent an email to ArtStorm asking about the release of the Ultimetal Ultra Magnus. Here is the reply bellow.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
We contact us, thank you.

Regarding the launch of the "UM-02 ULTRA MAGNUS", making it a change in the scheduled May 2017.
I am sorry.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or doubts point.
Or more, thank you.

────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────
(Co.) Art Storm Support Services

Yubinbango155-0031 Setagaya-ku, Tokyo Kitazawa 3-31-14
Contact Hours: Monday to Friday 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
/
/
/
Today DaimChoc has found 2 new pics. Whats great about this is the email reply I received from Art Storm seems to be accurate regarding the release date of May 2017.

This is the first time we have seen the Art box, and the instruction booklet. Very exciting news.

34390323392_1bed599999_o.jpg

33708763754_514607a7af_o.jpg

YES YES YES!

Ship it now!

That looks boss! TCP still hasn't gotten their stock in so I'm waiting.

Is he sturdier than the UW version as far as stability?

YES YES YES!

Ship it now!

it is as sturdy as the cw version... but weighs a ton more. which is what makes it so surprising w/ how sturdy it is w/ how heavy it is. the ratchet joints are ridiculous! and has some amazing articulation. at first i was hesitant as $470 seems like a lot to drop... but realistically it is 6 MP sized / quality triple change bots... which makes them about $75~ a piece. which is on the low end of the current price points... plus the thing looks boss on the shelf w/ the quality and the size! you'll enjoy it no doubt.

it is as sturdy as the cw version... but weighs a ton more. which is what makes it so surprising w/ how sturdy it is w/ how heavy it is. the ratchet joints are ridiculous! and has some amazing articulation. at first i was hesitant as $470 seems like a lot to drop... but realistically it is 6 MP sized / quality triple change bots... which makes them about $75~ a piece. which is on the low end of the current price points... plus the thing looks boss on the shelf w/ the quality and the size! you'll enjoy it no doubt.

I see, good to know!

Feel sort of bad for those that shelled $100 for each TBH. I like TW's aesthetic TBH, hopeful their other combines turn out as good!

I did a Megatron review a few weeks back, on my instagram, named "7 Days Of Tyranny" , which each day featuring a subject.

1st day was packaging and collector coin
2nd were the accessories
3rd was alternate mode
4th was clean bot mode and articulation
5th was interaction with the good guys
6th was interaction with his fellow decepticons
and day 7 were some mostly unaltered shots showing him in my shelf environment

So, thought I´d share, but it´s a big mass of photos, so if you care and you like the few teases here, I wouldn´t mind a visit.

Hope you guys enjoy:

DSC_0329 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0334 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0336 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0338 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0341 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0346 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0350 Kopie.jpg

Link to the first pic of my review on my insta: Photo No. 1 of 7 Days Of Tyranny - An MP36 - Megatron 2.0 Review @figurephotographycrate on Instagram

My review at my FB page: 7 Days Of Tyranny - An MP36 - Megatron 2.0 Review @figurephotographycrate on Facebook

This thing is a beauty in person. Spent the weekend transforming to vehicle mode and into combiner. My fingers are hunting from transforming.

FFYWh09RRwmRezV7dAUCE-wzXp-tMpoq8FYFMqeN7Fo

Back