ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody who are in to MP Beast Wars, MP-34 Cheetor reviews are on Youtube. So far Optimus Primal and Cheetor looks great. Looking forward to MP Dinobot.

Anybody who are in to MP Beast Wars, MP-34 Cheetor reviews are on Youtube. So far Optimus Primal and Cheetor looks great. Looking forward to MP Dinobot.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't knew Cheetor is released, looks like I'll need to get into the line soon!

Less than a month for what is like to be the biggest MP release EVER. Megatron will be out, and I can't wait.

As for Grapple, man. Takara has outdone themselves here, that transformation is nothing short of INCREDIBLE. this thing is almost a new mold!!!! How it all clicks, and juts flows naturally is insane. But most importantly, the way they bring the character to life with that amazing headsculpt and everything else!

This is what sets TT apart from the competition IMO. Can't wait for Megatron and eventually, Galvatron. The FT version, while nice, it really is just not all that.

Hey guys, I was thinking of getting a my first MP, Optimus Primal and I see there's a myriad of listing prices out there. Are there bootlegs of these and if not, what can I expect to pay for the figure? Thanks.

Hey guys, I was thinking of getting a my first MP, Optimus Primal and I see there's a myriad of listing prices out there. Are there bootlegs of these and if not, what can I expect to pay for the figure? Thanks.

Yo Rook!

Haven't seen any official ko for this guy yet...
The best price I've seen is on big bad toy store for $119. Amazon jp is another option and has been cheap for mps. It's around the same as BBTS.

I should get Grapple within next week or so. I just hope that it would not have the same problem that I have with Inferno. Its lower left arm with those folding panels doesn't quite close as it should. There is this gap between those panels.

Yo Rook!

Haven't seen any official ko for this guy yet...
The best price I've seen is on big bad toy store for $119. Amazon jp is another option and has been cheap for mps. It's around the same as BBTS.

Oh thanks for explaining buddy! :duff

I should get Grapple within next week or so. I just hope that it would not have the same problem that I have with Inferno. Its lower left arm with those folding panels doesn't quite close as it should. There is this gap between those panels.

Mine has the same problem, thought it was just me transforming it wrong for ages.

FT Grimlock arrived today and, considering it was the Dibot I was least looking forward to, it looks awesome. The full line up takes almost a whole shelf in my double Detolf.

Dont buy the ones that are half price and are in CN. You pay them and then you get nothing. You of course get your money back with PayPal.

It seems they (Inferno) all do. Grapple, on the other hand, is seamless on the forearms.

Some pics of my MtJazz

6F738D2F-A680-4D69-BCBB-1F286DB9725B.jpg

DD397744-8AAD-4A0B-9798-AAD0EB9DE742.jpg

96317D36-741A-4706-9D7C-1A49A462B8D7.jpg

Why is Takara taking so long to make an MP Sunstreaker? They should also do the insecticons to beef up the MP decepticons.

All things transformers!!!!

Why is Takara taking so long to make an MP Sunstreaker? They should also do the insecticons to beef up the MP decepticons.

Licensing? No one really knows. As for the insecticons, you have plenty of 3P options.

I actually owned all of FT Insecticons and Badcube's origami from hell version of Sunstreaker. The insecticons flare great, but just didn't do it for me.

I'm waiting on TT. It's only a matter of when.

I thought Takara already has the license on the Lambo? Is it different for Sunstreaker?

That's a huge stash! How come you're storing it all?

Lol thanks man

Unfortunately I just dont have the space to display any of it so it has to go away until we move & I have some room :(

I thought Takara already has the license on the Lambo? Is it different for Sunstreaker?

Its different with 'Streaker
His Alt mode was based on a Lambo concept car that was never made so as far as I remember it would be a different license with Lamborghini & not sure how they would want to go with a new toy produced on the concept

3P circumvent all that red tape nonsense though ;)

Neil

Back