ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All things transformers!!!!

It's a companion to their Prime:

04819c67e001b0325a75cef484389eaa.jpg

Huge, affordable and, well, non transformable. But amazing.

All things transformers!!!!

Thanks. This:

is probably why I didn't pay much attention to that Prime. But nice for folks to have an option for a large figure that doesn't cost umpteen hundreds of bucks like that Unimetal one.

That is true. Although I prefer the aesthetic of the UM one, I can't even begin to argue on that price comparison.

It's a very nice OP, extremely affordable and a very good, solid and fun figure.

Sturdy enough for kids to play with it too, I think. A great way to show my little boy what a real OP looks like.

This will do until whenever the Ultimetal one comes out.

I'm still waiting for any updates for the UM Ultra Magnus release. That's one thing I dont like about Action Toys /Fewture is they dont have too much Social media presence hyping their products. Its all quite and then BAMM its out.

The new Trypticon does look pretty amazing. I admit they actually did a great job. I thought the FM and Metroplex were just ok, but this one is great, particularly the base mode.

I'm actually ok with non-transforming TFs as long as they are the right size and look cool enough. It's like a big poseable statue.

YES! quite possibly one of the best transformers ever, easily the most interesting and complex. His final episode was a ****ing tear jerker, one of the best animated episodes I've ever seen. So glad he's getting made. Hopefully they do him in proper size as he should tower over optimus.

I'm really hoping they go into the later seasons and give us Rampage (my favorite bad guy) and Depth Charge.

I would have assumed Megatron would have been next, but Dinobot is a good second choice. I too love Rampage. He is a great figure and to have a MP version would be amazing, but I think unlikely to be made.

YES! quite possibly one of the best transformers ever, easily the most interesting and complex. His final episode was a ****ing tear jerker, one of the best animated episodes I've ever seen. So glad he's getting made. Hopefully they do him in proper size as he should tower over optimus.

I'm really hoping they go into the later seasons and give us Rampage (my favorite bad guy) and Depth Charge.

Rampage and Inferno were the best and then the sneaky Tarantulas. I would love to see an MP Rampage.

Rampage and Inferno were the best and then the sneaky Tarantulas. I would love to see an MP Rampage.

damn, I always forget about Inferno, I loved him, he cracked me up with calling megatron "my Queen" lol He was also a lunatic which made him awesome.

I would have assumed Megatron would have been next, but Dinobot is a good second choice. I too love Rampage. He is a great figure and to have a MP version would be amazing, but I think unlikely to be made.

Yea I'm not sure why they would wait on Megatron, especially if the line is successful they don't have long to go to get to the transmetal versions of these characters. unless if they want to bookend each wave with a optimus and megatron. So it would be Optimus, season 1 characters, megaton. Transmetal optimus, season 2 characters, transmetal megatron. Doubt that's what they are actually doing but I could see that being a plan.

Enough BW!

AmazonJP charged me for Grapple! Yesssss

considering BW is one of the best versions of transformers, no, there's not enough beast wars. One of the best animated shows that I've ever seen hasn't gotten any love on the high end market, we need BW badly.

we need

trantulas (original and transmetal)
terrorsaur
scorpinok
waspinator
megatron (original, transmetal, and transmetal 2)
rampage
Inferno
quickstrike
black arachnia (Original and transmetal)

Rhinox
rattrap (Original and transmetal)
tigatron
air razor
tigerhawk (Original and transmetal)
cheetor (transmetal and transmetal 2)
Oprimus (transmetal and transmetal 2)

I pretty want this on my shelf

predacons_and_maximals_by_sebnaruto.jpg

there's plenty of transformers for takara to make masterpieces of. I'm glad they are venturing out from G1. I love G1 but there's so much more to do besides that.

I was only kidding. I have yet to see BW, but if word of mouth is anything to go by, then I'm in for a treat. I'll probably get the MP's if I end up loving it.

G1 is my thing, but if I end up enjoying the show then it's even a better reason to support the line and TT.

That way they'll make more G1 stuff.

considering BW is one of the best versions of transformers, no, there's not enough beast wars. One of the best animated shows that I've ever seen hasn't gotten any love on the high end market, we need BW badly.

I'm a fan of both TF and BW. While TF certainly has the much, much more cooler designs (Animals? Seriously?), BW had the superior characterization and story. The Maximals, being a smaller crew, felt like real people rather than stock personalities of TF cartoons. The episode "Code of Hero" is some of the greatest things to grace a television screen, period.

Back