ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so BBTS shows that my D-09 Mightron is here...all this seems to me that Takara is about to release an official Megatron...like soon....didn't the same thing happen with shockwave and Devastator?

Sorta and also not really. Ironhide is probably a better example.

For those of us in the UK wondering I can confirm that the Transformers Blu Ray is region free

Tested my copy on my UK PS3 today :)

No need to wait until December for our release ;)

Neil

That's great news, thanks :)

No problems & just to help you in your decision to import it...here's some pictures of my one :)

Piccies of the 2 discs

Reversible Sleeve art

And pics of it with the original UK release...look how poor it was back then ;)

Hopefully watch it tomorrow if I can...really can't wait to see how this remastered 4K Transfer looks :love:love

Neil

Latest update of my Prime Shrine. Think i need more!

20160918_104242.jpg

TFS Express have just posted on their FB page that their stock of Xtransbots Wheelie V2 will be arriving within 2 days so I should have mine by the end of the week.

I never owned the original run, but from what I read about it the new version will be a step up if it doesn't break during the initial transformation :lol

The mold has had several improvements for the new version including the addition of heel spurs to help it's stability in robot mode so hopefully it's a similar quality to their Beachcomber which was really nice aside from the fiddly backpack transformation.

I've also pre-ordered MMC's Roadbuster and will be doing likewise for their upcoming Whirl when I've been paid for an ebay auction.

Agreed, and I've held out this long, so will continue to. I just hope that they actually produce all 5. If there isn't momentum for a line, it can fizzle.

Back