ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little spring clean this morning. Here's my updated Prime shrine.
20160320_103043-1.jpg

Little spring clean this morning. Here's my updated Prime shrine.
View attachment 253568

Never realized how not out of place the HT Optimus Prime looks. He's still way too pricey (IMO) but I'll definitely get him once a big discount comes my way!

What is that "Half body" Prime with an opened chest? Never seen it before.

Great collection!

Love the "little" shrine. Gorgeous.

Thanks man :)

Never realized how not out of place the HT Optimus Prime looks. He's still way too pricey (IMO) but I'll definitely get him once a big discount comes my way!

What is that "Half body" Prime with an opened chest? Never seen it before.

Great collection!

Cheers man, its a an old Diamond Select bust if i recall.
Yeah HT OP isnt too shabby. Got it in a decent trade but very much doubt i wouldve paid for it outright..

Pre-production review of Fanstoys Willis up at TF Source...

FansToys FT-15 Willis | Source Blog

Also includes comparison with Make Toys Gundog

Good read & he raises quite a few issues that actually has me questioning my choice of this instead of Gundog, the transformation in particular sounds like a total pain in the bum.

Still I'll see when he arrives with me.

Neil

Good read & he raises quite a few issues that actually has me questioning my choice of this instead of Gundog, the transformation in particular sounds like a total pain in the bum.

Neil

Transformation problems and complains are very common lately with most 3P companies. If there's one instance in which Takara is untouched, is there. Most 3p stuff I have at the moment doesn't have a very smooth transformation.

Transformation problems and complains are very common lately with most 3P companies. If there's one instance in which Takara is untouched, is there. Most 3p stuff I have at the moment doesn't have a very smooth transformation.

Oh yeah I know there are issues with Transformation on most of the 3p stuff but this one sounds like it's not too much fun lol.

TBH though I rarely transform my figures so once they are in Robot mode that's fine by me & I know FT ship them in robot mode so looks like I probably won't need to experience it anyway ;)

Looks gorgeous in those pics. Gun-dog might be up for sale soon.

Yeah Maz takes fantastic pictures.
There is also another guy called Sixo who runs an amazing blog with some of the best TF Photography around...

Sixo's Transformers Photo Library

Both do great work & their pre-production reviews are brilliant & what I spend most of my time reading these days

Neil

Neil

It's worth noting at this point that nobody with a test shot of FT Hound has been given the instruction sheet so the reviewers have struggled on some bits.

Based on the video reviews from EmGo and Peaugh that I've seen it's got a few bits that have very tight clearances but nothing that's overly tricky. I'll be intrested to see the official transformation once the production version ships with the instructions.

Like you I don't tend to transform figures very often and as such the process with each one isn't something I care much about.

It's about the quality of each mode for me, not the journey between them.

Anyone in the US looking for a like new,displayed,transformed once Maketoys Hellfire Inferno (with reprolabels autobot logo applied) for $80 shipped?

sharing my MP Ironhide

IMG_20160319_152711.jpg
-
IMG_20160319_153425.jpg

MP Ironhide package content
MP Ironhide vehicle mode is small, its a "vanette", not the typical hi-ace van back then used as an ambulance

IMG_20160319_172920.jpg
-
IMG_20160321_164320.jpg

-the extra "angry" or "screaming" faceplate, good thing my unit doesnt pop out often
-the "weapon storage" , I cant call it a sled coz there aint skis and if Takara made that plastic useful- they should have used it
to put extra joints on his side panel to cover the side gap and the back part.

IMG_20160319_154000.jpg

MP Ironhide with oversized Divebomb predacon by Jinbao

IMG_20160319_154228.jpg
-
IMG_20160319_154540_1.jpg

IMG_20160319_154814.jpg
-
IMG_20160319_155153.jpg

MP ironhide with instruction sheet, ready to transform

IMG_20160319_163539.jpg

usually its the upper torso that is hard to transforms, lotsa insertion but then after more extending and foldings
on the lower part -Ironhide is in robot form.

IMG_20160319_165136.jpg
-
IMG_20160319_165528.jpg

with the other MP Autobots for size and comparison, not bad for a "bodyguard" to MP01 Optimus Prime he he

IMG_20160319_170941.jpg

MP ironhide with oversized Predacons height comparison

IMG_20160319_170819.jpg
-
IMG_20160319_170219.jpg

MP Soundwave and MP Ironhide height comparison
MP Ironhide with little buddy MP Bumblebee

IMG_20160319_171551.jpg

MP ironhide is ok on hand, the faceplate is cool but yep the head is a little bit small though a fine representation.

its the side panels that really bothers me, it should be able to cover that gap but Takara didnt bother to put extra joints on it
and the wheel so that it could be rotated, raised and folded to cover that area (well MP Tracks does have a bigger empty backpack)

Back