ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah sorry to hear that buddy.
I do know how you feel though...I get like that from tine to time but tend to lay off them for a few months & then jump back in when I get the itch again.

That would be cool though.
Animals are always good...be interested to see what you get :)

Well if you feel like passing on your Bombshell let me know ;) lol

Neil

I think I'm probably going through bit of burnout, maybe I'll just order FT Hound & Grimlock for this year and see where things are after a break.

The Insecticons would be among the figures I sold so I can always let you know.

If I could do it, I'd like to get a big snake of some kind....I would have to keep it away from the gerbils & ferrets though :lol

12479498_1385623771461083_185450887_n.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1452300675403.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452301220631.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452301240351.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452301255879.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452301275805.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452301308940.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452301326239.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452301363390.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452301383441.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452301255879.jpg

Some new shots of my G1 cartoon decepticon gang with a new custom base I had commissioned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Finished up the write for MMC Commotus here: Toy Review: Mastermind Creations' Commotus - Kuma Style

Few pics from it:

2-4.png

7-2.png

9-2.png

14-2.png

I have the Impactor version of that mold which was one of my favorite figures of last year.

As repaints/retools go I think Turmoil looks great, the bigger gun and the color scheme works better for the tank mode than Impactor's and his red eyes really stand out well and give him quite a sinister appearance.

Kick ass vid! I imagine that was a ton of work to get them all set up like that. For your Guttur, what faction symbol did you use? Did you cut it so it could split when you transform him? If so, how?

I am terrified of doing it on mine and am also afraid it will look like crap when it is cut as the two pieces of his head don't close completely flush.

I applied it on the head and then took a sharp razor and slowly traced the split down the middle till I broke through. Came out very clean, just have patience.

Thanks! this looks great. I have tried the clear backing and the silver backing, but I think the white backing looks best.

I prefer the white backing as well. Plus Takara has basically made it the standard logo for all MP's so I'm doing my best to keep it uniform when it permits.

you'll love sunstreaker! such a great all around figure! looks amazing in both modes!

I think it'll become my favorite MP carbot even though I have more nostalgia for Bluestreak, Wheeljack and Sideswipe.

Badcube were already one of my favorite companies but they have really raised their game with Sunstreaker and if they can match that kind of quality with their next couple of new molds they'll be up there with Fans Toys at the top of the tree.

They've said their next reveal will probably be for Chinese New Year so it's going to be intresting to see what it is.

It could be the Huffer rerelease & the Pipes retool, or something new.

FT have acheived an amazing: made a Grimlock that looks worse than Takara's old design. I do like dino mode but Robot mode is horrendous. Hope Giga Power are still invested in this project for their release

I'm the opposite. I like the robot mode but the dino head doesn't capture G1 Grimlock's look at all.

I will buy if there's an optional dino head. As is, I'm a little disappointed. I suppose it might grow on me, but either way, I'm definitely not getting rid of MP-08.

So there is a teaser out for the next masterpiece, and its Beast Wars Optimus Primal. I'll try to get the teaser pic up in a minute. Updated with teaser pic.

MP-Primal-Teaser.jpg

Last edited:
Back