ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to Andras aka MP Scourge and hes is just a thing of beauty! Xtransbots really stepped up their game! This has to be my MP of the year! If this is a taste of whats to come I'm super excited for next year! Especially Cyclonus as hes my biggest want from childhood! Its gonna be a real treat! Hope you guys dig the video. Happy holidays and a prosperous New Year for all.

VIDEO REVIEW

Had to switch this big logo as it got wrecked during the first transformation due to inexperince. Lol.
CameraZOOM-20151201145733866_zpshj0r7enm.jpg

Suped Up Space Boat!
CameraZOOM-20151201150509127_zpspuhusoey.jpg

PEEK A BOO!
CameraZOOM-20151201150733259_zpst1fy3ifk.jpg

Stressed Thumb Joints. Will blow dry soon!
CameraZOOM-20151201154536774_zpsqxeigvjz.jpg

CameraZOOM-20151201154546310_zpsqv3wylvi.jpg

SWEEPS, ATTACK!!!!
CameraZOOM-20151201155344580_zpsr1bbmwgh.jpg

Last edited:
QUESTION : how to ERASE this printed "CE" notice on the wings? its really annoying eventhough its at the back but knowing
its there bothers me.

usually i will use 91% rubbing alcohol on a qtip and work the area until its gone.

MP07 - Toys R Us exclusive Masterpiece Starscream

-was able to get him before the official release date, got to say way better than the Takara version even without the cape and crown
accessories....at least this hasbro version has a tightly lock chest part that doesnt pop when you try to raise his hands...

Has that been the general consensus? I heard he's had some problems... but since I have MP-11, I haven't really paid much attention to this release.

I hope Skywarp and Thundercracker would also be re issued by Hasbro without any paint changes in the future and have those
Decepticon insignia corrected too, its much cheaper ....until then...its a long wait.

You know about the TRU MP-11 mold Thundercracker, right?

pro_design1
-tnx for the tip...will try that to get rid of the print

Dprime
-thats my opinion regarding the mp-takara and hasbro ver. and another flaw with the mp hasbro were sprue marks...on top of chest and on other limb parts but maybe thats just on the unit i got.

-if the old issue of t.r.u. t-cracker would be re issued i hope it would be as tight/secure like this ver. of starscream with the chest part and the color will be like the takara ver. now.

Finally got around to Andras aka MP Scourge and hes is just a thing of beauty! Xtransbots really stepped up their game! This has to be my MP of the year! If this is a taste of whats to come I'm super excited for next year! Especially Cyclonus as hes my biggest want from childhood! Its gonna be a real treat! Hope you guys dig the video. Happy holidays and a prosperous New Year for all.

Thanks for putting the time and effort in to the review - very informative.

The new wave of Combiner Wars Legends class figures are pretty good! Shockwave is by far the best, and perhaps is the best Legends figure in the CW line so far! Video reviews coming soon :)

Here's the render for the revised version of FT Hound's headsculpt,

I can definitely get behind that head! Instant purchase!

Thanks for putting the time and effort in to the review - very informative.

Appreciate it bro. I just cant stop playing with these guys. I'm really in the zone right now as I see you are! Beautiful collection! :duff

Back