ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chrome Guttur is insane. Absolutely insane. I was transforming it in front of my kids and when I finished, I said out loud "this is my favorite Transformer now"

It is absolutely gorgeous and has a presence that can only be felt when in hand. I saw hundreds of pics of it and was wowed, and then when I saw it in hand, it was a whole other thing.

Chrome Guttur is insane. Absolutely insane. I was transforming it in front of my kids and when I finished, I said out loud "this is my favorite Transformer now"

It is absolutely gorgeous and has a presence that can only be felt when in hand. I saw hundreds of pics of it and was wowed, and then when I saw it in hand, it was a whole other thing.

I'm pretty much already sold on this. Just a little bit of pondering as to whether it would feel more complete to get into the Fan Toy's Dino line given there are already 3-4 available. But leaning towards Gigapower because it looks insane like you said.

Here's the link to MMC's support page,
SUPPORT - Mastermind Creations

Hopefully you'll get a good one but it's nice to know the company themselves are offering some kind of after sales service.

No worries on the transformation, I didn't realise it came in robot mode. Does the figure have any diecast and are the jeep tyres rubber?
Thanks. I'm going on memory here, but the tires are definitely rubber-ish. I believe there is some diecast in the feet, but I could be mistaken.

I know these guys are a little old on the release tip but after having them all out together i couldn't resist reviewing them right away. So if you dudes have the time check out the Datsun Trilogy! I'll be doing MP Scourge next. He has to be my figure of the year. So damn sick!
Excellent. The Datsuns are still my favorite of all the MP Autobots. Particularly Prowl, though if you put aside the color scheme, Bluestreak is probably my favorite mold.

I'm pretty much already sold on this. Just a little bit of pondering as to whether it would feel more complete to get into the Fan Toy's Dino line given there are already 3-4 available. But leaning towards Gigapower because it looks insane like you said.

If you are looking to get a complete set of Dinobots now then I would say go with Fans Toys line as they already have Scoria,Soar, and Sever out that you can buy today. Please understand these three figure releases didn't happen over night, it was around 11/13 that we started seeing renders of Scoria, then in 3/14 we saw production test samples of him. Renders of Scoop were shown in 4/14 and production units around 10/14. Stomp will be the next release.

Anyway I feel either way you will have to wait for a nice complete set of Dinobots. Most likely Takara will announce an official Masterpiece line as well, but who knows when.

I'm like you where I want to invest in one company and see them ride it out, but on the other hand its scary because what if they run out of money and close up shop. I feel Gigapower size class doesn't really scale well with Fans Toys, others will disagree. Just my feeling.

Yes I want my Dinobots as large as they can be. :)

I'm trying to get rid of the three FansToys Dino's & Grimlock I have if anyone's interested. They're all the first releases and Blue Swoop.

I'm getting rid of my Dino shelf for Galvatron, Cyclonus, & Scourge.

@ vareika To make your decision harder Agabyss has Fans Toys Swoop , Red Toy colored version for 116.95 plus 5.95 ship today. I think most people want the Cartoon Blue version of him. Still a great deal for an awesome figure.

https://www.agabyss.com/shop/cybertron-week-/daily-deal-

Haha thanks Lotus - damn decisions, decisions! I will decide tonight haha...

I hear you about the super long wait times from when the figure is first teased to when its finally in-stock! Looks like if I go with Gigapower (which aesthetically I like better), I won't be finishing the team in like 2 years...that is indeed meh. Also, reading some speculation about a Guttur v 2.0 (based on the fact they released pictures of Gutter headsculpts not included in either versions of Guttur)...

I received shipping notice on the oversized Grimlock from TF-Direct, should arrive any day now.

Odd thing is, I never paid for it, I'm hoping there is a note explaining who sent it.

For the price, it's a pretty disappointing and lazy release, with some annoying QC issues. But I still am glad to finally have the original Season 1 trio of Seekers in the collection. Stay tuned for the video review where I go through the points that annoy me the most!

Only thing that bothers me with the MP seekers is Starscream having the decepticon logo upside down. :(

I know the cartoon has it upside down but the OC in me can't stand it.

EDIT: Just noticed all 3 seekers have their insignia upside down in the cartoon so why does only MP Starscream have the upside down logo?

Only thing that bothers me with the MP seekers is Starscream having the decepticon logo upside down. :(

I know the cartoon has it upside down but the OC in me can't stand it.

EDIT: Just noticed all 3 seekers have their insignia upside down in the cartoon so why does only MP Starscream have the upside down logo?

Cos takara screwed up.

Thanks. I'm going on memory here, but the tires are definitely rubber-ish. I believe there is some diecast in the feet, but I could be mistaken.

Diecast in the lower legs or feet is usually a good move as it helps the stability so if that's what Make Toys have done then fair play to them.

So far I've only handled Reflector from their MP figures which I'll be getting soon but I'll probably end up getting one of their other figures somewhere along the way even if it's something like Hardhead which is outside my usual area of intrest.

EDIT,
Updated pics of some of my shelves,

'84 Autobots and Dinobots,

Autobot B Team,

Decepticons and Classics Wreckers,

Hey guys, got a question. I have a loose Leader Class Brawl. Any idea what I could sell it for? Someone on Facebook gave an amount that I didn't really believe.

Well. XTransbots Andras is pretty damn awesome. :)

Very pleased. Can't wait for their Cyclonus, now!

Diecast in the lower legs or feet is usually a good move as it helps the stability so if that's what Make Toys have done then fair play to them.

So far I've only handled Reflector from their MP figures which I'll be getting soon but I'll probably end up getting one of their other figures somewhere along the way even if it's something like Hardhead which is outside my usual area of intrest.

EDIT,
Updated pics of some of my shelves,

'84 Autobots and Dinobots,

Autobot B Team,

Decepticons and Classics Wreckers,

That Dinobots shelf makes me want to pick some of those up. I just don't have room!

And I checked my Gun Dog, and I believe his thighs may be diecast. But his feet are plastic.

Seekers have great nostalgia factor.. but I dont get the appeal..they are so plain looking.. paint apps are as basic as they can get.

Back