ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on the fence about Sunsurge and haven't pre-ordered it yet, but those pics look fantastic though and I'm really tempted now. He still looks a little leggy, but I really like that you can have chrome or silver parts as I'm really not a fan of chrome. Think it's time to pull the trigger!

Omg. I got MP Wheeljack for 50 bucks, Amazon exclusive, not a KO, and MISB! Could not have scored a better deal if I tried!

Also got MMC Azalea for 40 bucks, and while she's pretty cool, not sure if I like her enough to keep her...

Omg. I got MP Wheeljack for 50 bucks, Amazon exclusive, not a KO, and MISB! Could not have scored a better deal if I tried!

Also got MMC Azalea for 40 bucks, and while she's pretty cool, not sure if I like her enough to keep her...

Nice result! :clap

Yeah apparently they've even done Exhaust as well

Sunsurge is looking bloody awesome
Me needs him :)

Neil

I'm deffo down for two of Sunsurge. One for bot and one for car as both look perfect.
Badcube has hinted there may be a red and/or Police variant too.

Bob

New pic of Sunsurge.
He fits in really well with the official carbots.

Still want a pic with him and Sidey though.

Bob

This is the closest I could find to a pic with him and Sideswipe Bob. It's of the unpainted test shot which has been coloured in digitally. Gives an idea of the scale too.

sunsurge2.jpg

Awesome Masterscruff :yess:

These guys are going to look fantastic. Having the twins together in MP form is a dream come true for me.

Bob

IMG_3399.jpgIMG_3400.jpg

Does anyone have experience in touching up paint on a Transformers Masterpiece figure ?

I bought an MP-12T Tigertrack, and when received he has 3 noticeable paint chips that is down to the raw plastic. I bought him used, so not sure if it was a factory QC issue, but if it is, that really sucks especially for a limited exclusive figure. I have read that TigerTrack was known to have paint issues due to the Yellow paint color itself, but nothing like actual chips down to the raw plastic.

New pic of Sunsurge.

Bob
I can't put my finger on it, but something seems a bit off to me about him. Aesthetically he just doesn't flow together as well as most of the MP figures do to my eyes.

View attachment 219853
My first TF since I was a kid. HT OP Star Scream edition. Thought it was cool looking
It is that! Congrats.

New pic of Sunsurge.

Bob
I think BadCube did a fantastic job on Sunstreaker, but every time I see images I think "can't wait to see the finished painted product", then realize this probably is the painted product. The monochrome yellow and black color scheme is cartoon accurate, but I hope if and when Takara Tomy does Sunstreaker they include the red accents on the shoulders like the G1 toy.

Badcube have just announced on Facebook that they have been able to reduce their production costs and are passing the saving onto the customer so I'm guessing retailers will either refund the difference to anyone who's already pre-ordered or offer the equivalent amount in store credit.

Back