ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i need all three of the seekers still might get them in a few months. should never got into this line :lol. star wars 1/6 is hard enough to keep up with

Same with me, I need all three as well. I figure I will get this Starscream for $60, try to find a good deal on a Hasbro MP Thundercracker and Skywarp because I really hate the Generations Leader Class Seekers. Then I have the FT Shockwave coming in as well as the TFC Ironhide and Ratchet. After that my transformer collection will be pretty much complete.

As for Star Wars 1/6th...... that is another story. :lol

Same with me, I need all three as well. I figure I will get this Starscream for $60, try to find a good deal on a Hasbro MP Thundercracker and Skywarp because I really hate the Generations Leader Class Seekers. Then I have the FT Shockwave coming in as well as the TFC Ironhide and Ratchet. After that my transformer collection will be pretty much complete.

As for Star Wars 1/6th...... that is another story. :lol

yep I have the first quake wave I love it don't need the g1 color. I still want to finish my dinobots and sideswip and the rest of the g1 line sometime.

For those buying him (I am), HT's version is finally out in HK:

3ac0ddde88a86fa8dc0308702fcfa5e3.jpg

P.S: We all know it doesn't transform.

thanks. sent u a pm. Was sceptical bout getting the ultimetal but in person he is pretty awesome and better proportioned than fotos I had seen. got him for a good price too, would have to pay an extra 500 now on ebay. Also, has anyone heard news on their megatron?? prototype pics were released march 2014 and ive seen nothing since????

I wonder if we are really getting that Ultimetal Megatron as well. It's been too long without any news, I wonder if Prime sold well enough to warrant that release...

Love that Optimus Statue.I was told it was a limited offering that isn't availabke anymore?

Going through my stuff and realized I had another TRU Soundwave MIB... I did not think I had gotten another.

Toyworld's doing a Devastator. 20 inches tall, based on the Studio Ox design. Dig that it has real world altmodes while also having the Constructicons look like the Constructicons. It's nice that a 3rd party company thought about that, finally. Though it does suck that it looks like the waust and upper legs partsform, rather than Long Haul forming them. Come on guys, even Hasbro managed to do that! :lol

Oh, and the picture was taken at an angle, so it's proooobably not actually going to have stilt legs. Probably.

Toyworld-Constructicons-1.jpg

Toyworld-Constructicons-2.jpg

Toyworld-Constructicons-3.jpg

Here's my look at the Transformers Platinum Editon reissue of Perceptor and Blaster and his minions. Not bad overall, but it's pretty clear why original G1 is still so sought after amongst collectors - the quality is still better than reissues even after 30 years!! Hope you can check out the vid :)

Toyworld's doing a Devastator. 20 inches tall, based on the Studio Ox design. Dig that it has real world altmodes while also having the Constructicons look like the Constructicons. It's nice that a 3rd party company thought about that, finally. Though it does suck that it looks like the waust and upper legs partsform, rather than Long Haul forming them. Come on guys, even Hasbro managed to do that! :lol

Oh, and the picture was taken at an angle, so it's proooobably not actually going to have stilt legs. Probably.

I dropped my gravity builder preorder for this, but I was concerned with the proportions as well regarding the long legs and short torso... I hope it's just because of the way the picture was taken lol...

Back