ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17308467585_e824eace11_k_d.jpg

Re: All things transformers!!!!

This has got to be the finest Optimus Prime Collectible ever made. Totally a jaw dropping piece that needs to be seen (and felt) in person to be truly appreciated (and to see where 1K went). The box is almost as big as a flat screen 42" TV, see how tiny Star Saber's look next to it. The electronics, the sounds, the lights, the WEIGHT of this thing. The magnetic armor snaps like a dream and just stays there, like magic.

I don't regret getting this at all, in fact, I wish it would've been a bit more affordable so that more fans would experience such a masterpiece. As it is, yes, it's probably not for everyone. The price tag and the fact that it doesn't transform are a bit of a letdown for some (I would think Hasbro won't let anyone make a transforming OP figure TBH).

Is the price worth it? IMO, yes. There's 2K BAYFORMERS statues out there and people are buying them (would never understand why). This is the finest G1 OP ever made and I'm so glad I own it.

What a display piece.

Will add more pics later. Now bring Megatron!!!

c9985e4d55c0909501bd3f6d03da84ec.jpg

f41211500fc1bae13cf6b99b26f94667.jpg

09fe91b6208fc9477a142cf3a49c6957.jpg

d34727f860eeb4d04676b3f7ba931a4e.jpg

e6a0cacd4b2e9acf442c51708adbb355.jpg

Wow that is astoundingly nice.

I'm still not a fan of the exposed view you can do but the rest is unreal.

Way too dear for me but I'm glad it exists.

Neil

Fans Toys rep dalianJ has said they're going to be revealing 2-3 new figures in the next month.

My guess is,
Sludge
Shrapnel
Kickback

Fans Toys rep dalianJ has said they're going to be revealing 2-3 new figures in the next month.

My guess is,
Sludge
Shrapnel
Kickback

I hope you're right--I can't wait to see Sludge!

Me too but I'm more interested in Shrapnel & Kickback since I've skipped the Dinos so far (not that I don't want them just can't afford everything & I had been waiting for Giga Powers efforts but money is the main factor :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2)

Neil

I'm like you Soundwave. I dig these dinobots a lot, but they're expensive as balls, and take up a lot of space. I may end up regretting it down the road, but I've passed on them so far.

I don't know anything about this guy and have no strong need to add him to my collection, but damn if that's not a beautiful transforming robot toy.

My Gigapower Snarl just arrived...

Tha box is actually bigger than MP Ultra Magnus...

Only took a quick look, this thing is a beauty. Overall, I'm glad I waited. This is the scale that works for me.

I'm like you Soundwave. I dig these dinobots a lot, but they're expensive as balls, and take up a lot of space. I may end up regretting it down the road, but I've passed on them so far.

The problem is I know I'm going to regret it down the line I really am, but my hobbies dictate that I spread my spend & I think I may have spread it a bit too much onto other lines at the cost of my TF collection :(

I may have to see what I can do now lol

Only took a quick look, this thing is a beauty. Overall, I'm glad I waited. This is the scale that works for me.

Awesome stuff, can't wait to see your pics & how he looks lined up with Prime etc.

Neil

It's the Masterpiece Starsaber. This guy is right out of left field as he is from the Japanese transformers cartoons so he flies a little under the radar for many western transformers fans.

I don't know anything about this guy and have no strong need to add him to my collection, but damn if that's not a beautiful transforming robot toy.

Here's my review of the new Combiner Wars Leader class Thundercracker. I'm rather disappointed to be honest, especially after thinking the previous wave's Megatron was pretty decent!

This has got to be the finest Optimus Prime Collectible ever made. Totally a jaw dropping piece that needs to be seen (and felt) in person to be truly appreciated (and to see where 1K went). The box is almost as big as a flat screen 42" TV, see how tiny Star Saber's look next to it. The electronics, the sounds, the lights, the WEIGHT of this thing. The magnetic armor snaps like a dream and just stays there, like magic.

I don't regret getting this at all, in fact, I wish it would've been a bit more affordable so that more fans would experience such a masterpiece. As it is, yes, it's probably not for everyone. The price tag and the fact that it doesn't transform are a bit of a letdown for some (I would think Hasbro won't let anyone make a transforming OP figure TBH).

Is the price worth it? IMO, yes. There's 2K BAYFORMERS statues out there and people are buying them (would never understand why). This is the finest G1 OP ever made and I'm so glad I own it.

What a display piece.

Nice pics :)

Definitely getting the Megatron as well, but I'm still waiting to see the Ultra Magnus (to see if I will get that one as well), he will be a repaint of OP, but will also come with his armor, that should be interesting... I suspect the price point will be around $1500 for that one though or more...

Nice pics :)

Definitely getting the Megatron as well, but I'm still waiting to see the Ultra Magnus (to see if I will get that one as well), he will be a repaint of OP, but will also come with his armor, that should be interesting... I suspect the price point will be around $1500 for that one though or more...

I'm all in on this line for sure. The display presence of this thing is out of this world. Hell, it feels like a 40lb free weight.... this thing has to be at least 85% Diecast.

Not sure i'd get the Battle Damaged version, unless they release the parts as add ons as well.

I'm mixing and matching my Dinobots; so I've got Red fanstoys Swoop, giga power Snarl, fanstoys slag on PO and can't wait for the FT Sludge reveal

If I recall correctly dalianj hinted that the Sludge design was about done a few weeks back so I think there's a good chance it'll be one of the reveals.

Quite excited :)

What a display piece.

e6a0cacd4b2e9acf442c51708adbb355.jpg

Congrats Fran, Ultimetal Optimus looks epic! Can't wait to see how you have him set up with your whole TF collection.

On the Apollyon front, I just got an email stating that he should be in stock soon! I'm hoping he'll arrive in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back