ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics and thats an impressive looking combiner Sharpnel, great detailing even in the rear shots. What figures are those? Not really familiar with them.

Mastermind Creations Feral Rex aka Predaking.

Find of the day!!! Thanks to Jason McEvil from Transformers Collectors Club Australia for the tip off!

Big W here in Australia are selling this awesome 8-issue reprint of the original first Transformers comics for $24! Plus it comes with Megatron and Optimus from the 3d puzzle line.

All beautifully printed in pretty high quality covers and paper too! Love this!! :D

Want!!! Anyone know if there are any G1 TF comic megabooks?

Not too sure what a mega book is but I know they've released them as graphic novels called Transformers Classics. The UK version of the comics have been released separately too.

That mouth feature is so cool. Was wondering how that would turn out and it works remarkably well it seems. Not looking forward to paying the rest of the money I owe on this guy tho.

Not too sure what a mega book is but I know they've released them as graphic novels called Transformers Classics. The UK version of the comics have been released separately too.

Megabook meaning the whole comic collection rereleased in one huge book,they've done it with various other comics. Id like to get something like that for both the American and UK G1 comics. And that metal Optimus looks great,Im definately getting the Megatron one.

Is this Ultimetal Prime a limited release? Most (if not all) places require a deposit ( a hefty one) or to pay in full. Even BBTS. I thought to myself yesterday to wait it out, but that tells me that this might just be a limited run....

I would hardly call this thing a toy. At $800+, I'd be using frickin gloves too probably!

800 bucks?

The first vid and second one don't seem like the same item. That big eyed talking head looks like a cheaper toy Optimus, the second vid with the magnetic parts looks like a really nice collectible item.

Is this Ultimetal Prime a limited release? Most (if not all) places require a deposit ( a hefty one) or to pay in full. Even BBTS. I thought to myself yesterday to wait it out, but that tells me that this might just be a limited run....

Considering how popular TFs and Optimus in general is, I am expecting demand for this to go up once it's released and people see it in collections, particularly once Megatron comes out to go with it. It won't be a numbered release, but I also doubt it will be produced in particularly high quantities. So long as it's not a QC nightmare I've always believed this will become THE high end Optimus figure to have. That's part of why I sold off my MP-10 and other MPs. When I saw this I thought "don't need this other stuff" as beautiful as MP-10 is.

800 bucks?

The first vid and second one don't seem like the same item. That big eyed talking head looks like a cheaper toy Optimus, the second vid with the magnetic parts looks like a really nice collectible item.

One and the same figure - the Ultimetal Optimus Prime. Way out of my price range!

All things transformers!!!!

Considering how popular TFs and Optimus in general is, I am expecting demand for this to go up once it's released and people see it in collections, particularly once Megatron comes out to go with it. It won't be a numbered release, but I also doubt it will be produced in particularly high quantities. So long as it's not a QC nightmare I've always believed this will become THE high end Optimus figure to have. That's part of why I sold off my MP-10 and other MPs. When I saw this I thought "don't need this other stuff" as beautiful as MP-10 is.

Agreed!

Although I'm not letting go of my MP Collection ever, I can see how one would want to have this OP as the ONLY one in the collection (if able, of course).

But I'm GOING TO have to sell something to get this guy, something just has to go... It's either that or my GF leaving me for good, lol. Probably some Hot Toys and TDK stuff. TF's take priority over everything else in my case.

Talking to "goodshipped" about the deposit as we speak, thanks for the contact info man! Seems that you and I (probably!) will be the only ones posting pics of this amazing (and expensive) mofo.

800 bucks?

While I agree that the price on this thing is insane, I really don't see anything cheap about him. Those sounds while the "mouth" moves are incredible!

And SSC sells statues of the Bayformers abominations for more than 2K in some instances. I'll take this over that any day, or at least that's hoeing trying to justify my NEED for this.

While I agree that the price on this thing is insane, I really don't see anything cheap about him. Those sounds while the "mouth" moves are incredible!

And SSC sells statues of the Bayformers abominations for more than 2K in some instances. I'll take this over that any day, or at least that's hoeing trying to justify my NEED for this.
No, I agree, I'd take this 7 days a week over the SSC stuff, and maybe its just the light coming through the eyes, but they just looked incredibly bug eyed and wide, which is what I was referencing. The eyes remind me of those deformed TFs which although they are cool in their own, not something I'd expect on a high end item.

Back