ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't it also cure the common cold and add an extra 6 inches to any male organ due to it's exclusive nature?

If so, I'm IN :lol

Technically 14 if you're good at balancing the figure. :lecture

This is really cool that the creator is someone on the boards. Hope it does well Arafat! :wave

Nothing needs repeating.

Everyone else who posts here has the intellectual capacity to read information once and take it on board without needing to be battered over the head with that exact same information every few posts.

Because of your constant attempts at harassing people into buying Kronos a regular and valued contributor to this thread has already felt less inclined to take part....all you are doing at this point is trolling.

And in case you still don't get it,

Kapow's price for Kronos means it'll cost me roughly $250 from a UK dealer which is exactly the same as the higher end of FT's projected price.

Please repeat that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing needs repeating.

Everyone else who posts here has the intellectual capacity to read information once and take it on board without needing to be battered over the head with that exact same information every few posts.

Because of your constant attempts at harassing people into buying Kronos a regular and valued contributor to this thread has already felt less inclined to take part....all you are doing at this point is trolling.

And in case you still don't get it,

Kapow's price for Kronos means it'll cost me roughly $250 from a UK dealer which is exactly the same as the higher end of FT's projected price.

listening to you about harrassing people and telling others to STFU, like you're some all-father of transformers collecting...I never harrassed anyone.It's you that is so butt hurt over this figure that all you do is just complain about it and whine about how it hasn't proven itself worthy to be in your collection.I have already said,if you don't like it,don't buy it....and points I made just went over your head anyway and it won't matter if you buy it or not anyway because someone else will ;)....

points I made just went over your head anyway

Not really. It's impossible to take you seriously because the way in which you articulate yourself reminds me of this guy,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzr6wk7FVXE

Anyway, I'm done talking about minor characters.

2014's Transformer lineup for me is all about Wheeljack, Scoria and at least 1 more Dinobot from FT, hopefully Swoop.

I may also get the MP21 exosuit and if I do I'll likely resell the ugly little yellow car or just leave it in the box.

Enough Skyfire.

jezunegy.jpg
ru8ejyme.jpg
2ygenutu.jpg
5a9y5ade.jpg
qyva4uva.jpg
avepu6e8.jpg
eza4ery4.jpg
avajazud.jpg
jujepy8u.jpg

Pretty cool if you ask me.

zT41PJN.jpg

G2 Lambor came in, damn sexy.
Those new cars need to come out, two Datsuns and two Lambos is nice but I need more 'Bots.

Looking good, that car looks damn sexy in black !!!!

I have actually just caved and ordered Tigertrack. Although I only got him to stay in car mode as a stand in for Sunstreaker.
So now I've dropped the cash everyone can expect the official MP Sunny to be announced any day now !!! :yess:

I've got to admit I'm questioning my order now though. I doubt any of you will have heard about this, but there is a "super duper, limited, bestest figure in the history of ever" coming out called Kronos!!!!

If only someone, somewhere had let me know..............................:gah:

Bob

That's the scouting force x from Perfect effect and one of my favourite TF figures to mess around with.Very articulated so you can easily do just about any pose you want.
I think they are pretty hard to find now,but i could be wrong.

f3ddvk.jpg

Dumb and retarded question, are they custom mini figs or figures that would fit inside the Optimus prime g1?

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Dumb and retarded question, are they custom mini figs or figures that would fit inside the Optimus prime g1?

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Do you mean in the trailer? They aren't tiny enough to fit in the cab.

Much better pics of Scoria! Definitely going to pick one up from somewhere. I don't order from many places online. Would BBTS be the best place to order from or should I go with someone else?

Much better pics of Scoria! Definitely going to pick one up from somewhere. I don't order from many places online. Would BBTS be the best place to order from or should I go with someone else?

BBTS is great. So is tfsource (free shipping) and captured pray.

Back