ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this one is suppose to be MP quality...ABS plastic and Diecast...figure looks like cartoon Skyfire to me...

What a figure is supposed to be and what it ends up like are often entirely different things particularly with a smaller company who's making it's first fully transforming robot.

The CGI mockup images on BBTS look OK, but I wouldn't drop my cash without seeing in hand images of the final product and reports of the QC.

What a figure is supposed to be and what it ends up like are often entirely different things particularly with a smaller company who's making it's first fully transforming robot.

The CGI mockup images on BBTS look OK, but I wouldn't drop my cash without seeing in hand images of the final product and reports of the QC.

Well I'm sure we'll see Final shots before official release

I've seen other shots of this on the TF's sites...all it needs it a nice repro Autobot sticker for the nose

this one is suppose to be MP quality...ABS plastic and Diecast...figure looks like cartoon Skyfire to me...

Yes it will have the best abs in the market not a second class plastic , so far diecast is on the feet , but will have more diecast to balance the weight of the jetpack

Well I'm sure we'll see Final shots before official release

I've seen other shots of this on the TF's sites...all it needs it a nice repro Autobot sticker for the nose

Yes you will see the factory samples before he is release

Then you have to wait and see my friend ,

Yes it will have the best abs in the market not a second class plastic , so far diecast is on the feet , but will have more diecast to balance the weight of the jetpack

sounds good...mine is ordered

Yes you will see the factory samples before he is release

sounds good...I saw your posts on TFW...I'm In

Then you have to wait and see my friend ,

Alot of folks around here have no confidence in the Toy making world..nice to see you're here to answer any questions on Sideshowfreaks

Got this today! MISB.
Super stoked. Got it at a reasonable rate too.

Can't open it yet as I'm moving house for the next two days or so.

Ksdx1dt.jpg

Alot of folks around here have no confidence in the Toy making world.

:rolleyes2

Or maybe it's just a healthy sense of caution.

If I'm going to spend Masterpiece level pricing or higher ( living in the UK means I'd inevitably have to pay round about double what BBTS are charging ) I make damn sure it's of a quality to justify my spending that kind of money.

If I'm going to spend Masterpiece level pricing or higher ( living in the UK means I'd inevitably have to pay round about double what BBTS are charging ) I make damn sure it's of a quality to justify my spending that kind of money.

iam trying to get someone in the uk to distribute kronos , that way will be easier to get it for the folks over there

any ideas since i dont know any uk distributor???

Do any of you guys deal with robotkingdom before? How are they compared to BBTS except being actually CHEAPER?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

@Spiderwebb Sweeeeeet pics.

Got this today! MISB.
Super stoked. Got it at a reasonable rate too.

Can't open it yet as I'm moving house for the next two days or so.

Ksdx1dt.jpg

I hate you:) Nice pickup.

This is true. You shuold be getting Prowls anyday now right? Curious of your thoughts on him.

Do any of you guys deal with robotkingdom before? How are they compared to BBTS except being actually CHEAPER?

Thanks!

RK is my main go too overseas store. However if you recieve a "dud" figure the only options you have are to pay to return it to them for a refund or keep and get a small discount refunded. Beggining to be too much of a pain in the *** for me. Nowadays I go to CapturedPrey.com for all my MP purchases. Cheaper than BBTS(they have a loyalty program),about the same price as RK shipped,get items before BBTS,only part thats sucks for some is you have to pay up front. Basically i have to jump through less hoops dealing with CP if I have an issue.

RK is my main go too overseas store. However if you recieve a "dud" figure the only options you have are to pay to return it to them for a refund or keep and get a small discount refunded. Beggining to be too much of a pain in the *** for me. Nowadays I go to CapturedPrey.com for all my MP purchases. Cheaper than BBTS(they have a loyalty program),about the same price as RK shipped,get items before BBTS,only part thats sucks for some is you have to pay up front. Basically i have to jump through less hoops dealing with CP if I have an issue.[/QUOTE]

I felt like risking it this time, and see what happens. Blustreak comes with the collector coin AND the two Amazon rocket launchers for a total of 83.96 shipped. That's 13 buck less than BBTS. And I get more. And faster.

But yeah, I hope I don't get a dud figure.

I've done CP before. I think I should buy from them more often though. And yeah, paying up front for MP's hurt sometimes, specially when they are months away.

iam trying to get someone in the uk to distribute kronos , that way will be easier to get it for the folks over there

any ideas since i dont know any uk distributor???

Intresting!

I suggest you get in touch with Andy at Kapow Toys, he's a decent chap and he gets the majority of 3rd party products in stock so I'm sure he'd be intrested.

Here's the link to Kapow's site,
https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/

Furyan,
I got my Prowls on Saturday morning and was totally blown away....and he's not my favorite of the Nissans so I'll inevitably go nuts when Bluestreak arrives.

The only minor issue I had was that getting the chest locked without pushing the backpack tabs out of their slots proved to be a bit fiddly but even that only took a couple of minutes to resolve.

QC on both are about as good as can be expected on a toy of this pricepoint, all the joints are nice and tight and like the Lamborghini's both modes are amazing, Prowl's headsculpt is possibly my favorite TF headsculpt so far, it's between that or MP Grimlock.

I also really like that Prowl's gun tabs into his hand a lot better than on the Lambo mold, it's a small thing but it helps make reposing less of a hassle as you don't have to constantly tab the gun back in.

All things considered, another BIG home run by Takara. Bring on Bluestreak, Smokescreen, G2 Sideswipe and prototype images of whatever's next, hopefully Wheeljack and the little yellow runt :lol

depends on where you're shipping to.

In the states, I either order from BBTS, or Captured Prey.

I LOVE Captured Prey. I Had a CRAPTON of problems with my Quakewave figure I bought from them. Every time I had a problem, I emailed them. they never responded.

They just shipped replacement parts, and sent me a tracking number. NO muss, no fuss, no questions asked.

LOVE IT

For me, it comes down to do I want to pay now, Or Pay later.

Pay now, CP
PAy LAter, BBTS

I don't order Transformers from AMIAMI, too much risk with transforming toys. Risk of Broken parts and and etc.

Robot Kingdom is GREAT, Provided you Live in the UK.

Well I truly did not think that another MP car would impress me as much as Sideswipe did, but Prowl has proved me dead wrong. Prowl easily has the best head sculpt so far out of all the the MP figures so far. The design is just outstanding and makes me really excited for Bluestreak and more of whats to come from this awesome line.

Still playing around with Soundwave, and he is definitely my favorite MP Decepticon.

My bluestreak and prowl are paid for at HLJ. $16 to ship ems which makes the total for both about 105-110. Not too shabby! Think I'm gonna wait for my RAH Link to come first tho before I ship.

Just paid for bluestreak through hlj. I really wish I had not missed the preorder for Smokescreen with them. Good news is, if Prowl is any indication, it shouldn't be hard to get him from eBay for under $70 shipped. I can't figure out why anyone would order through a North American retailer.

Just paid for bluestreak through hlj. I really wish I had not missed the preorder for Smokescreen with them. Good news is, if Prowl is any indication, it shouldn't be hard to get him from eBay for under $70 shipped. I can't figure out why anyone would order through a North American retailer.

Ease of dealing with customer service issues like defects and such is a good reason. Not good enough for me to pass up the savings of ordering overseas, but there is some logic behind it.

Back