ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be the case from some, but I'm just giving my honest opinion. Obviously, I like and buy 3rd party stuff.

I wasn't specifically having a dig at you so I apologize if it came across that way.

It's the people that have blatantly never handled a 3rd party product yet continually spread the BS about them that I have the issue with.

At this stage all the "Has/Tak will take 'em down" nonsense is beyond pathetic as it's blatantly obvious to anyone normal that Has/Tak don't give enough of a crap to go through the hassle of the legal process.

They may squash something else in the way that they did with the Fans Toys Soundwave but that'll be as far as they go unless something was made in a high enough quantity to sell enough to make a noticeable dent in Has/Tak's profits....which won't happen.

DPrime,
My top choices for making the rest of the Dinobots would be iGear or Fans Toys as official ones are unlikely.

As CHUG Grimlock proved, updating the dinosaur mode to reflect today's understanding of what the real thing looked like didn't really help it's looks and I also think that the folk who said the Masterpiece should have had a more complex transformation are wrong.....if anything it showed how good the original Grimlock toy was as it had much the same transformation yet all the benefits of modern detail and articulation.

Yeah that Grimlock hoodie....

I was hoping to free up some money by canceling my PO for Bane. But I honestly think that he turned out well enough to keep my PO. So Shockwave and Hench are going to have to wait awhile. Man this 1st quarter is going to be crazy. Was only expecting to pay off DX11 and MP-13 this month. Damn MP-11. :lol

Anyone have DotM Leader Ironhide? How is he? Thinking about hunting one down, trying to find the best Ironhide mold out there.

I have a Leader Iron Hide from DotM. I have to say he is pretty awesome. One of the best Leaders in my opinion. Pain in the butt to transform.

20 days i think until MP 13 SW official release WOW! also loving the art feather bumblebee-the VW alt mode is top notch!
IMG-20130102-00407.jpg

Alt mode Bumblebee looks great.Robot mode is the same as the classics BB which i have so i will pass.If i didn't allready have it,yeah Art Feather is the way to go.

I'll get that Bulkhead. I don't know why, but I could get every Bulkhead. Just a fun character and a cool design.

I'd love to find a deal on that Art Feather Bee.

As nice as the Alt mode of the ArtFeather figure looks, the robot mode is still an aging Classics mold and the backpack sticks up too much behind his head.

I expect iGear will eventually make a Mini Warriors version and I think that is more likely to be the definitive G1 Bumblebee.

As nice as the Alt mode of the ArtFeather figure looks, the robot mode is still an aging Classics mold and the backpack sticks up too much behind his head.

I expect iGear will eventually make a Mini Warriors version and I think that is more likely to be the definitive G1 Bumblebee.

Yeah, that too. Hench and Cogz are way more impressive bots.

That is the main reason I didn't go near the Artfeather. Right now I'm using the WFC Bumblebee as my Masterpiece stand in, about the right size.

What the Hell!!!! Bring All your Transformers Crap Over here!!!!!!

From cute Tformers
wal-heroes-5pk-2.jpg

Kick *** Transformers
P6040007.jpg

S5000552.jpg

Movie Transformers

P6030001.jpg

dsc04499gj2.jpg

P6110007.jpg

Revoltech Transformers
P6080007.jpg

To Funny Stuff!!!
P6080008.jpg

"Uhm, excuse me. My friends and I were searching for the nearest cinema. Could you offer us some direction please?"[/I]

"Who the f(^&$(&^$ are you?"

"I'm you."

"Excuse me?"

Its all about Transformers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is funny somehow, is this the way of saying that if i can't beat you in a fight then i'll *&^* you...lol...

Inhand pics of MP Frenzy and Buzzsaw. They look fantastic, but the paint is sloppy. Hopefully this won't be the case for the rest of the release. Also fun to see that Frenzy's weapons can be used with Soundwave.

3444_e93a13575445917180a89a694b7f8.jpg

3444_9f71135754246311e0318843fbbcc.jpg

3444_234413575424688b2e974c46af06c.jpg

3444_5b8e1357542473a45e3c65af11cf0.jpg

3444_c54a1357542481f8b0af599ae62c9.jpg

3444_4ab5135754309680645c14c2d8ca9.jpg

3444_a1c913575431018ac576d9c05f18d.jpg

3444_8e9d1357542499567ffeb4ff67d09.jpg

3444_a29e135754250629f13a91cfb4f3e.jpg

Source: ¸Õµ½µÄMP16£¬¶«Î÷»¹²»´í£¨ºä¡¡+¾â³ÝÄñ£©ÐÂÔö¶Ô±Èͼ¡£|±äÐνð¸Õ×ÛºÏÌÖÂÛÇø - ACÄ£ÍæÍø - ÖÐÎÄÊÀ½ç×î´óµÄÄ£ÐÍÍæ¾ßÉçÇø

STFU they are already out!!!

Looks like I better get my order in post haste.

Can't wait to get them all in hand...It's going to be like my Birthday in 1985 all over again :thud:

DPrime,
My top choices for making the rest of the Dinobots would be iGear or Fans Toys as official ones are unlikely.

Yeah me too - either company would do a bang-up job, I'm sure.

Alt mode Bumblebee looks great.Robot mode is the same as the classics BB which i have so i will pass.If i didn't allready have it,yeah Art Feather is the way to go.

He's bigger, too, from what I hear anyway. If he was the same size as the Classics version, I might be more tempted to bite, but I don't want a "definitive" Bumblebee to be bigger than the iGear Mini Warriors, which are my de factor MP Minibots. :)

I hope so. Neither Bumblebee or Cliffjumper were among those silhouettes they released, if I recall correctly... but maybe that's because they had planned on designing and releasing deluxe-sized versions, which seem to have been cancelled. Mini Warriors versions would be sweet!

Frenzy and Buzzsaw look great!

Back