ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He guys can anyone help? I'm converting an old Macross 1/48 scale into a MP G1 Jetfire. Does anyone know where I can get decent Autobot repro decals/stickers from??

I find it strange that there is a Takara MP-11 Starscream but no MP Thundercracker.

Then Hasbro announce an MP Thundercracker but not MP Starscream.

I prefer the Takara versions since I think the paint apps are better and more to my taste. But you get the feeling that Takara and Hasbro are just messing around with who releases what and when....

Hasbro already released an MP Starscream. In fact it was the first release with the correct colors for him. Then Hasbro came out with an MP Skywarp but both are the older MP molds. So now they are releasing MP Thundercracker. They probably feel they have released all the original seekers one way or another in MP format. Though Thundercracker is the new mold it will still look good with the other releases.

Overall I agree that Takara has released better paint and versions of Transformers there are some times where I've preferred Hasbro's version. Like MP Grimlock and the new MP Optimus Prime looks promising.

Nobody knows for sure but my guess is MP11 will definately get a release,probably without his corination gear.:dunno

It is possible but I'm going to guess that Hasbro will focus on releasing either Sideswipe or Red Alert next followed by Soundwave. It is funny however that they are releasing two MP figures so close together in Optimus and Thundercracker. Only thing that will suck for sure is that if and when Takara releases a new Megatron in scale with the new Optimus Hasbro will never release it. Those gun laws are pretty tricky. It's too bad too because the MP Megatron Takara already came out with is a bad ass figure. Heck with all the weirdos out there these days shooting at people in movie theaters and in churches I wouldn't be surprised if toy guns and real guns get regulated a lot more.

I think Hasbro will get around to doing at least Starscream again, using the MP-11 mold. Skywarp... hard to say. Personally I hope we get a Takara version of both TC and Skywarp. Something about the Hasbro Thundercracker pics just isn't doing it for me... I think I'd rather have that deeper, shiny blue than "cartoon accurate".

3 days to go until the latest shipping date for iGear's Ironhide & Ratchet....the tension is building :lol

At this stage I just hope they arrive with no QC issues, followed by Brawn & Cosmos and that iGear are able to get past their production issues as they still have some very cool stuff in the works and it would suck if Gears or Impactor never saw the light of day.

What scale are the Ironhide and Ratchet third parties in?

Here's Ironhide with a Voyager Class Optimus Prime,
scalecomp.jpg

They'll work best with iGear's version of Masterpiece Prime but should work well enough with most of the Classics as well.

Yeah, I can't wait to put these guys next to my Faith Leader and CHUG Autobots. :)

I think Hasbro will get around to doing at least Starscream again, using the MP-11 mold. Skywarp... hard to say. Personally I hope we get a Takara version of both TC and Skywarp. Something about the Hasbro Thundercracker pics just isn't doing it for me... I think I'd rather have that deeper, shiny blue than "cartoon accurate".

Black Hasbro repaints have never had good luck over in the states.

Black Hasbro repaints have never had good luck over in the states.

Yeah, maybe. I think Skywarp is an exception but Walmart may have just had too many of the old MP-3 mold?

Got AM series Breakdown and Darkness Megatron today. :)

Yeah, maybe. I think Skywarp is an exception but Walmart may have just had too many of the old MP-3 mold?

Got AM series Breakdown and Darkness Megatron today. :)

Congrats on Breakdown! Let me know what you think of Darkness Megs I can't decide to pull the trigger on it or not.

Back