ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont hate all movie Transformers just most of what Bay did to them I should say Bayformers... I happen to have a good deal of the ROTF figures... Me laughing at the pic offends all your Bayformers fans thats a laugh in itself...

I dont hate all movie Transformers just most of what Bay did to them I should say Bayformers... I happen to have a good deal of the ROTF figures... Me laughing at the pic offends all your Bayformers fans thats a laugh in itself...

I never said it offended me. Dont paint such broad strokes. We dont all have 1 track minds.

Huh?

Again..i never said you did. When i said that, did i put your name next to my "one track mind" comment?

No. No i did not.

Stop taking things so personally. There are OTHER people in the world that i might be talking about ya know.

Bayformers :Toys are nice, movie is campy sci-fi channel made for tv movie level crap. Fun popcorn movie, but still crap.
No liking it doesn't make you a bad person.

G1: toys are nice, show was ok for it's day. It's painful to try to watch the show now. movie isn't as bad, however.

Beastwars : better toys, writing was ..... different. show was fun, if Campy.

G1 rehash/tribute toys : ( Masterpiece, universe, etc) Better than their vintage counterparts in most ways.

Animated: Dead before it's time. Great show, strong(er) writing. Fun toys. Guess what though, still kinda campy

All of it's campy, so can we all get along?

fans project BRUTICUS ARTICULATION

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OY0WtTWQ7BA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OY0WtTWQ7BA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

some bruticus pics
2ngdbu8.jpg

2rrv39j.jpg

2z7g68g.jpg

1676p0y.jpg

Last edited:
Commission of Warpath. I wanted to show off Warpath's burly side, so I started with a Marvel Crossover Hulk figure. Made some extensive mods to it (you might notice the arms are swapped / and hands) I also fixed up the shoulders so they aren't spring retracted, now his arms can be posed outwards. Hands/fingers have also been given more/independent articulation The waist's spring was also removed, key for the transformation (entire upper half now needs to rotate 180 degrees) I built up a new chest which holds his cannon (mainly ZOID parts) His head is custom built from a megatron figure (top half) and a Universe Onslaught, installed on a ball joint (head folds into the chest) For alt mode, the turret swivels and becomes his jet pack , I liked and wanted the entire tank's back to now be the front.

Warpath's full gallery can be seen :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FrenzyRumble/277523541966#!/pages/FrenzyRumble/277523541966?ref=ts

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/accardi1/sets/72157624977127341/

5054809286_1e1ae0de43_o.jpg

5054809656_a79310463d_b.jpg

5054196787_fa9cc18431_o.jpg

5054817216_8760e3de4e_o.jpg

Wonderfull this Topic!!!

It's my OPS Bumblebee!!! Il like it!!! And he speaks French, it is too good

OPS3.jpg

Yes Toys R us :clap

Ah, cool. I wasnt aware that Battle Ops BB was out in this region of the world yet. I'll have to go to tru and take a look at him. I want the Takara version and thats the one i'll buy, but it'll be cool to see him in person to see how big he is and see his electronics in action.

I need to catch up on my G1 collection. Just purchased a SDCC Blaster and hoping to pick up a MP Grimlock from TRU if they ever restock and find a decent price MP Thundercracker. Also the encore Trailbreaker, and the big mission cassette tape box sets.

Battle Ops Bumblebee looks pretty great, but his poseability is seriously limited by the electronics and gimmicks. I'm selling mine loose and complete for $30 shipped in the US in case anybody is interested. BB is now on hold I may eventually get the Takara version because I like the paint job.

That Fansproject Bruticus looks awesome, but I'm not even sure what all I would need to buy in order to complete it.

Last edited:
Hey Dub, it turned out that the golden paintjob version is a US Costco exclusive. It might be cheaper to import that one instead of going for the Takara exclusive. It lacks a few paintapps that the MP has, but it still looks damn good IMO.

Over the weekend I spotted 2 MP Grimlocks. Had him in hand and ended up putting him back. I have a feeling I might not ever see him again, lol.

Over the weekend I spotted 2 MP Grimlocks. Had him in hand and ended up putting him back. I have a feeling I might not ever see him again, lol.

If he comes back to you, it means your love is true!:peace

You can never tell with these exclusives....they either disappear without a trace or linger for eternity.

I was mulling over the Walmart Exclusive Jabba w/ throne yesterday (online) and by the time I made up my mind he was sold out again. :dunno

Hey Dub, it turned out that the golden paintjob version is a US Costco exclusive. It might be cheaper to import that one instead of going for the Takara exclusive. It lacks a few paintapps that the MP has, but it still looks damn good IMO.

Yeah i saw that. I prefer the paint on the MP one better than the gold on the costco one, but if it means saving a substancial sum of money id settle for the gold one. We have Costco over here in a few spots so if i can find one in a store then i'll be more than happy to settle for it, saves import and shipping charges.

Back