ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the Wal-Mart Skywarp will be too hard to find. I can still remember the giant wall of hundreds of the Wal-Mart exclusive Starscreams at one of my local stores. It was so beautiful:monkey2

I don't think the Wal-Mart Skywarp will be too hard to find. I can still remember the giant wall of hundreds of the Wal-Mart exclusive Starscreams at one of my local stores. It was so beautiful:monkey2

That was like hell for me to find here in Missouri, I went all around Saint Louis and only found one Wal-Mart that ever had the Star-Screams and I bought like 8 of them :lol

Never saw them again at any Wal-Marts from there on... :monkey2

That was like hell for me to find here in Missouri, I went all around Saint Louis and only found one Wal-Mart that ever had the Star-Screams and I bought like 8 of them :lol

Never saw them again at any Wal-Marts from there on... :monkey2

I never saw them here in Arizona either. :monkey2

I finally found ROTF Thrust to complete my seekers in G1 colors. Also found Arcee but no signs of the ice cream trucks. I did pass on Jolt a few time, not sure if I want him.

Well guys, I just purchased my personal grail... Takara Transformers Beast Wars Optimus Prime vs. Megatron giftset. These things are hard as HELL to find, and I lucked out by checking daily for a year now. Finally paid off, got one sealed from BBTS! Couldn't pass on the price!!!

TAK10486.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK10486&mode=retail

sweet a TF thread. maybe one day it gets its own section here.

love that SS got the license. Hoping it's not restricted to the movies though.

After passing on the original release due to Hasbro's minimalistic paint apps I've just ordered the Takara "Buster" repaint of the ROTF Leader Class which is out in October/November.

Including shipping it's only cost £7.50 more than the UK RRP for the Hasbro version which is a pretty good deal considering the vast difference in paint quality.

Just to let the Canadians know on here, TRU got in re-issue Perceptor and Insecticons at $49.99..a bit steep since they are charging the same for Optimus.

Back