ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It varies on where you are. I have heard, via internet, that he is out now, but his original release date is AUGUST 2009. I'd start looking around mid-late July. If I see him, I'll give you a PM Neehar.

WOW! The Human Alliance Bumblebee really is a lot nicer than the deluxe one. Not bad, I'll be keeping my eyes out for one of these. I remember seeing a couple of pages back that some guy from Australia picked one of these up. I'm not sure from where though. Because I've been looking around and it seems like only wave 1 has just been launched. Strange =(

Yeah, these seem like one store in every 500,000 have them(extreme) on the shelves.

They will retail for $29.99 USD. Not sure what that is in Australia though. Great figures. Bigger and better than anything else, JMO.

I picked up ROTF Voyager Optimus today, but I kinda wish I hadn't. I skipped on the orignal Voyager Prime from the 2007 movie line since I already picked up Leader Prime then. I compared the ROTF voyager prime to images of the old 2007 voyager prime figures (there were more than one) and it's the exact same sculpt. No noticeable changes, ugly giant cab-backpack and all. As for the paint apps, it's a mix between the 2007 Voyager Convoy and the Robo-vision prime. Actually, I think the paint job is actually worse than the older version because of the dull grey plastic used for the robotic parts. No paint on the hubcaps, the circular rings on his lower torso aren't painted brass like they were before.

The only "new" change are the markings on his legs and cab.

So, avoid this if you already have the current Leader Prime or the old voyager prime. Just my two cents.

I picked up ROTF Voyager Optimus today, but I kinda wish I hadn't...

Just return it to the store...tell them out right it sucks...

i did this with the animated voyager Megatron...they didn't seem to care what the reason was and i had my money back in my pocket and was still able to inform people it sucked without any sort of regret ;)

M.

Yeah! I really want Ravage, i was planning on making him my favorite decpeticon....but
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

That looks pretty cool, but the movie accuracy doesn't seem to be there. But still it looks great for what it is.

No kidding. I've seen quite a few amazing Leader Prime repaints, but all of them are just updates of the existing paintscheme. No extra silver and blue, the chest doors not properly painted, no silver around the windows...:(

when does HA bumblebee come out?

He's out now in the UK and I just got mine in the post a few minutes ago.
I haven't transformed him yet but my first impressions are good.

EDIT Here's my first pics,

HABee1.jpg

HABee2.jpg

Last edited:
looks great, bcm77! can't wait to find this version of bumblebee.

It's the best Movie Bumblebee by far and if a better toy gets released during the ROTF line I'll be very suprised,even the paint apps are decent which is a welcome suprise after seeing how half assed Leader Prime turned out.

Before I got it I wasn't sure whether I'd bother displaying the figure of Sam on the actual robot but he looks really good in his perch on BB's shoulder and the weapon he uses folds away to become part of the car dashboard which is a great bit of detail.

Hopefully this line will do well enough to continue beyond the first 4 that have already been confirmed,though it'd likely have to be at a different pricepoint because the bigger Movie Autobots like Prime & Ironhide wouldn't be doable at a $30/£30 pricepoint.

Does it bother anyone else that ironhide's head is in the back with the voyager class figures? And re they coming out with a new black out figure because he is my favorite deception in the last movie but I broke em.

No kidding. I've seen quite a few amazing Leader Prime repaints, but all of them are just updates of the existing paintscheme. No extra silver and blue, the chest doors not properly painted, no silver around the windows...:(

Could you point out some of these areas on the doors so I can do them correctly on my repaints? I know where blue needs to be added and what not to the entire figure though.

are they coming out with a new black out figure because he is my favorite deception in the last movie but I broke em.

The Voyager and FAB from the first movie line are getting repainted and released as Grindor but that's all which is something of a shame as Blackout would have been a perfect subject for a Leader Class toy.

Very cool :) Thanks for the Hi-Res Pictures. It looks like from the photo that Bumblebee's chest can't be transformed properly due to the mold.

You are correct sir. The new BB mold(Cannon) isn't very accurate. The arms look a bit too toyish, the chest can't be moved into the proper place and the shoulder joints look a bit funny. Other than that wave 3 looks awesome! :rock

Back